March 11 2012 Cruise to Kiama

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
I would like 2 2XL shirts if possible plus 3 stickers would n great too as I would like 1 over my front screen n on my cargo windows too

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Also, I'm ordering some merchandise from Wes (trounced). Is there anyone else who wants to get an order in & we can get it shipped to my address in SYdney & hand them out on the cruise day.

Brad I doubt that the merchandise will arrive in time for the cruise. Last time I just ordered one sticker and it took quite a while to arrive.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Last time some of my friends and I went through the National Park, we didn't have to pay because we didn't plan on stopping inside.

You only have to pay if you'll be parking at any of the areas within the national park, and if you do park without paying you'll cop a fine.

But if you're heading straight through, you should be fine by cruising past the gates. Or if you're worried, at least the front car stop and mention what you're doing.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Or if you're worried, at least the front car stop and mention what you're doing.

Ah fuck, that'll be me then... "Um yes we're just driving through, albeit at very high speeds & scaring the crap out of the Sunday drivers.."

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Brad I doubt that the merchandise will arrive in time for the cruise. Last time I just ordered one sticker and it took quite a while to arrive.

I spoke with Wes yesterday. Should be able to get here in time. They're being posted to my parents in Sydney & I'm picking up from there.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Still trying to get there

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
U have to bring donkey's wheels along the cruise or dragon will b pissed lol

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Does the phrase "do smell a hint of Monty freshness" mean anything...... Donkey said that to dragon in shrek 1 when they first meet...... n yes I've seen it alot as my boys love that movie lol

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
If it were a Simpsons/Futurama/Family Guy reference then I would have picked it straight away.

It's been ages since I've seen a Monkey episode....

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Does the phrase "do smell a hint of Monty freshness" mean anything...... Donkey said that to dragon in shrek 1 when they first meet...... n yes I've seen it alot as my boys love that movie lol
The joys of parenthood :) my turn will be coming up soon..

RichoAus

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Dave
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I'm in...Hopefully the weather gods are with us next weekend! (bloody unlikely though...)

Are there any objections to family coming along? Namely 3 year olds and wife's?

N.B Jeff's got the idea Aamir.. the trick is to get the kids watching Pixar moves (Cars, Toys, Shrek) early on instead of the wiggles, bob the builder etc...that way you can enjoy as well :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Yea I'm reading that the park is closed at the moment from the rain. The Macquarie Pass is also buggered up from rain.
I guess we'll just play it by ear. We can always just change the route.

Wives are welcome. Do you have multiple? lol

Reactions: Tom

RichoAus

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Dave
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Yea I'm reading that the park is closed at the moment from the rain. The Macquarie Pass is also buggered up from rain.
I guess we'll just play it by ear. We can always just change the route.

Wives are welcome. Do you have multiple? lol

haha no one is more than enough already! :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
lol I'm struggling enough with none!

Will be interesting to see how this rain goes though...

Top Bottom