March 11 2012 Cruise to Kiama

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
I have 3 boys that love all the disney n pixar movies, so my hard drive is jam packed with them plus having dvd head rests in my leggie helps alot.... so if u need a set just pm me n I'll get u some decent ones

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I hardly think Weather.com.au is trustworthy lol.

Last week it said it was going to be rainy all week with no sun, but now it says sunny all week! Hell, actually, it says "showers early" but I was up at 6:45am this morning and it was sunny!

Let's hope the weather holds out huh? :)

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
Okay looks like we may be just making the trip ourselves to the meet that way we arent relying on postal service, we will at least make it to the meeting point hopfully all going well.

we will just make as many stickers and shirts as we can to bring with us as well as mugs etc. hope to see you all there :) bring your money lol

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
for those that have posted on here already Casuarina26 6 stickers, shamwow 6 stickers

leggei007 3 stickers and 2 shirts ? polo or tshirt ?

i have these orders will get them sorted this week, if we are hand delivering gives us a little longer to get it sorted :)

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Tshirts r good for me n u can hand deliver these on the day if it makes it any easier just let me know how much

Cheers Jeff

RichoAus

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Dave
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I have 3 boys that love all the disney n pixar movies, so my hard drive is jam packed with them plus having dvd head rests in my leggie helps alot.... so if u need a set just pm me n I'll get u some decent ones

Thanks Jeff, much appreciated! :)

Okay looks like we may be just making the trip ourselves to the meet that way we arent relying on postal service, we will at least make it to the meeting point hopfully all going well.

we will just make as many stickers and shirts as we can to bring with us as well as mugs etc. hope to see you all there :) bring your money lol

I'll grab a t-shirt (XL) and some stickers...let me know how much and I can drop the cash into your account or catch you on the day

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
Hoodies 1 small front logo $50
Hoodies 1 small Front Logo and Large Back Logo $55
Polo Shirts 1 Small Front Logo $30
Polo Shirts 1 small Front and 1 Large Back $35
T-Shirt 1 Small Front Logo $25
T-Shirt 1 small Front and 1 Large Back Logo $30

OZVR4.COM Keyrings $10

Bucket Hats $20

OZVR4.COM stickers $7

Stubbie Holders $15
Magic Mugs $20

check out other stuff at
http://dragonflydecals.com.au/information.html
thanks
these prices are hand delivered by us to anyone that can make the meeting the meeting point on the sunday.
Money can be paid then or delivered to our bank account if you prefer, if paying by bank deposit please ask for details now and do transfer so we can confirm we have the money on the day of delivery :)

Wes Trounce
http://dragonflydecals.com.au/information.html

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
lol sorry brad dont make enough on them :-(, being only a very small home business we dont buy in enough bulk to be able to pass on a commission to you as well as the club

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
By quirky chance I was working in Shellharbour the past 2 days & went home via Macquarie Pass as I'd never across it before so wanted to scout it beforehand.

I sure hope everyone's tyres are in fair nick. There are fair few places you can come unstuck & they'll be winching you out!!!

Utter shite to drive through in a Caddy, but will be fun in a VR4.

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Dont think I will be joining you guys on the cruise but I will be meeting the ourimbah boys and coming down with them to the sydney meet point to say g'day!

G

Unregistered
Wish I had Sunday free to join in with this as well :( next one!

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
My tyres will prolly need replacing after it if it's going to push them to their limits but I'm up for it, n I get to test out the new gauge pod

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I'm out. Can we make the next meet on a Saturday? Sundays make me miss the last 2 :(

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Went blasting through Macquarie Pass once with some of my mates end of last year in the STI, the road is actually quite grippy and smooth! You boys shouldn't have too much trouble. I'm not saying let your guard down, but it's a very nice road.

However, be careful of the hairpins, there are a number of "first gear" corners.

My mates with RWDs enjoyed those corners though lol.

Top Bottom