Custom Made Coilovers?

G

Unregistered
thats what i was referring too also but as i said its stupid to look at one aspect of the package you have to look at the whole package.
you cant assume that just because a car has coilovers with 12/6 it will handle worse than a car with 8/6.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
If everything else was exactly the same though on a Legnum, it sounds as if it would be safe to say that it would handle worse

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
any progress on these coilovers altaaf? guess youre still waiting for your car,you should come down to dyno day and say hey

G

Unregistered
any progress on these coilovers altaaf? guess youre still waiting for your car,you should come down to dyno day and say hey

Progress has not even started as my Galant has not landed in Aus yet.

I am waiting patiently for it, August 8th is when it lands. By the time its complied and road ready might be late August.

Work should start on this setup approx mid September. Will keep you guys posted.

Cheers

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
What's the deal here?

Still doing this? I need new suss pretty soon and you are the one at the top of the list so far....

G

Unregistered
why would anyone need a custom coilver when there are tein coilover available on the market for galant or legnum?

is this custom coilover far superior and far less expensive compare to tein?

sorry not following the thread...hehehe...

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
He is claiming that they are on par with tein, at 2/3 the price. if his claims are true then that sounds good to me!

G

Unregistered
even he's selling 1/2 price of tein. I would still go with tein..... =)

Top Bottom