Discounted Owner's Manuals from JPNZ with your Workshop Manual!

Do you want a NZ$39.90 VR4 Owner's Manual with your Workshop Manual?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Guys I've just organised with Michael from JPNZ a special offer for VR4 Owner's Manuals for those ordering a Workshop Manual - the Owner's Manual will be available for NZ$39.90 ($10 off) and it will ship with your Workshop Manual at no extra charge!

Michael wants to gauge interest before he goes to the effort of adding this to the site, though, so please let me know in this thread if you're keen on getting an Owner's Manual with your Workshop Manual order :)

For those who are wondering why they'd need an owner's manual when they got one with their car, please go and get your owner's manual and take a look through it. See if you can work out how to use your climate control system using that manual. Notice the wheel is on the wrong side of the car? Where is the info on the factory key? Neither of those look like the ones we have... How about seat operation? AYC? Tip-tronic shifting?

In short, we have a hacked-up copy of the USDM Galant owner's manual. The ONLY English version of the JDM 8th gen Galant VR4 owner's manual is made by JPNZ. So if you want one, this is your one chance to get one nice and cheap!

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Well seeing as I was so slow at being organised for the first one... can I get a Workshop & Owners manual now, and for how much?!

Cheers Trev

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
What if I already ordered my owners manual with my workshop manual? Thus starting off this whole idea? :)

I still haven't heard back from Michael about it, by the way.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
No, you won't be able to get in touch with him atm - they've just moved office and his normal email address isn't working, apparently. I get the feeling their IT people are a complete bunch of muppets :banghead:

Derek if this goes ahead I'll make sure you get the discount too :)

Lee, if you want a workshop manual, go to the JPNZ site (link in my sig) and order it NOW for NZ$100+shipping. If you wait any longer the price will go up to NZ$150. The owner's manual link will be provided later.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Trev - I paid for my Workshop Manual, now I would like the owners book too, please let me know how to do this. My order confirmation # is 12033 for the Workshop Manual

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Add me to the list of Supreme Beings to be counted.....

Top Bottom