Drag Racing Night - Who's up?

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
might come, ill be spectating this time.

fiasmma%20soft%206%20toilet%20paper.jpg

You spectated last time.....

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
This Saturday... hmmm I wonder if I have up enough brownie points with the wife.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Is anyone planning to actually come and have a run? If its really only me who is ready to have a go then I might postpone this for another time when there is more interest. There is wash meets and tune days and all sorts of things happening right now, so maybe its best to leave it a few weeks or so?

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Oh well, guess Ill give it a miss this weekend then, already flat out with other stuff anyway and its not much fun racing myself :p

Donkay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don
Drive
Mitsubishi RVR
Yeah I would've went for a run, but unfortunatley the car isn't running at it's full spicks and specks

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
all good Don, once your car is running right I will force you to come race me. Although by the time your car is running right it, it should be running like a weapon so I wont be much competition :p

Anyway guys get yourselves keen, I really dont know why everyone bought yourselves a fast car such as the VR4 and dont want to drive it fast in a legal place. It really isn't that stressful driving your car WOT for 400m, I know I have treated my car much worse on the open road. Anyway Ill try to organise this again in a few weeks, if no one else is interested by that time Ill seriously be thinking to myself 'why the fuck is everyone buying a twin turbo AWD vehicle if they dont want to go fast?'. I dunno bout you guys but I would of kept my Lancer if I was I wasn't planning on going high speeds.

Donkay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don
Drive
Mitsubishi RVR
Chris you couldnt have put that better in any way! These cars are made to be broken! Thats how i put it.
But Chris, your on! Car should be done by next week hoping if it goes smooth...

Though if my car does get completed i think its ideal to organise the drag soon, due to the fact that the colder days seem to be over almost soon so yeh!

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
True that, would be nice to get a cold run in.

Sorry if I offended anyone with that last post I was a bit drunken. Its your own decision if you don't want to race and I respect that, I just thought there would be more people interested in this.

Top Bottom