Dynamat - How much for my legnum?

-T8-

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tate
Drive
WRX CSE5, 7g galant
Just letting you know that it's 36sq ft.. Only like 3-4mtr sq :(
I'm looking into this for my car ATM cause the doors are soooo tinny and kuhmo's make too much noise..
Add says $204 buy it now.. Let me know if you find cheaper.. Or get heaps of interest and let's do a group buy :D

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
Just letting you know that it's 36sq ft.. Only like 3-4mtr sq :(
I'm looking into this for my car ATM cause the doors are soooo tinny and kuhmo's make too much noise..
Add says $204 buy it now.. Let me know if you find cheaper.. Or get heaps of interest and let's do a group buy :D

Yea I noticed the small amount for the large price ... lol was kind of a turn off doing it. I was hoping someone may know a source in the industry that can organise it cheap.

Was also hoping someone had done it so they could advise the approximate amount needed so I could count pennies and decide if I want to bother... although @ that price I'm questioning it.

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
mazda SP20, wanting a Galant
just came back from autobarn and asked them for a rough price and they said around the 7 to 800 mark. bit excessive really, plus a good point was brought up that it'll just be a lot more weight ans slow the car down :/

Joe Bellissimo

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joe
Drive
CH Lancer
If your interested the Option Audio sound deadening went on special. Turns out it was $280 called them up and they agreed with it.

If thats not market competitive let me know and I'll have a chat with them.

Top Bottom