Eat Meet - Wed 15th July

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Hey Guys,

Eat Meet on Wednesday at the Lower Plenty Hotel at 7:30.

Post up here if you haven't already. Will be booking at about 12 o'clock on Wednesday.

Hope to see you there.

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
I have it in google maps but can't embed it...
i copied the link from "links" in the map page and highlighted it in OZVR4 and clicked the wrap gma tags and nothing happened... GRRR

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
count me in for this, 95% sure haha, still don't know where tho... hurry up!

G

Unregistered
I like the idea of not doing a wash meet, set a place one or another and i am in

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Never heard of Engine Shed. Good pub? Does it have an automotive theme or something?

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
A cafe huh. Nevermind the parma, do they make good coffee? Mmmmmmm coffeeeeee........

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
I have never been there before but they got a good rating on Parma.com.au. I thought the name was fitting but i think it is an Engine shed as in early 1900's engines, not automotive engines.

Steve, any chance you can help me with the google maps?

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
Now that I am starting to finally get settled into my new place I might make it to this meet. I'm fine where ever we go but just to throw another suggestion into the ring, there is the Garage Cafe in Carlton. Very popular with other car clubs as you can park inside next to where you eat. The food is cheap as well. As I said just a suggestion but I like it there. This is their website http://garagecafe.com.au/ . See you guys on Wednesday where ever we decide to go.

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
I'm comming to this one, I love a feed. Scottie lets go to the pub cafe's are for poofs.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Yup! Robbie's a nut :p

Either way, I don't give a rats arse. I just want chicken with tomato sauce, smothered in cheese with some chips and a frigging cold beer.

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
I went past the engine shed today and it is quite small with bugger all parking around.

I think it would be better to head to the Lower plenty pub.

Please confirm here and i will get the booking sorted.

Top Bottom