ECU pinout wiring diagram (please post any info)

G

Unregistered
Does anyone have an ECU wiring diagram? Please post pinout diagram or any info.
Thanks

G

Unregistered
Is this diagram specific to series 1 or 2? auto or manual?
Looks like a good start.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I'm not sure actually lol...I found it via google searching aagggeeesss ago and I never knew exactly what model it was from

G

Unregistered
Great Thanks Paul

Here it is, had to shrink it down so a bit hard to read.

VR4 1 small.jpg
vr4 2 small.jpg
vr4 3 small.jpg

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
OMG hahaha can a mod pls help clean Emanuel's post up? :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting the info up, Emanuel :) Just need to take out those broken tags ;)

G

Unregistered
Yea well you must have seen the post before I edited it.
Tryed to cut and paste some info, which then got ugly with all the fonts.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Haha yea it looked like that ;)

Couple of things you can do to avoid that - paste the text into Notepad first, then highlight all and copy back OUT of Notepad, and paste into the forum.

Alternatively there's a little button at top right of the editor screen when you're posting a comment that allows you to Switch Editor Mode - click that, and you can just paste in text and it will have its formatting stripped out :)

G

Unregistered
Section_Engine_ECU_6A1DOHC_MT_MitsuGalantLegnum-17633

A PDF file I have, here are the pics.

PG1.jpg

PG2.jpg

PG3.jpg

PG4.jpg

G

Unregistered
i want to swap this 6a13tt to my Proton Waja ...is it the original diagram for 6a13tt . i buy half cut from JAPAN. the problem is whem speeding 180km/h the engine will cut off. if i cut of the speed signal wyre it's work????

VR4ECUPinoutSpeedsensor.jpg

G

Unregistered
Yep - I think its a green wire with white stripe and 2 silver dots.
tq for your info....i will do it my self.

any suggestion for rear axle gearbox...which one suitable for Proton Waja? Evo 7? my car using 2wd gearbox same like FTO. If i use this geaxbox to 6a13tt engine how about gear ratio?

G

Unregistered
Good find on the wiring diagram - that answers a lot of questions I had three wires I wasn't sure what they are doing.
From wherever this diagram came from, is there any way to find out the specifications of Pin 57 as to its voltage operation? I know it has something to do with climate control - its the last wire left that I need to finalise for the plug and play kit

G

Unregistered
Thanks boys!
I've been looking for this.

=]

ersanalamin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ersan Al Amin
Drive
Year 2000 EA5A => FL EC5A
Hello there, ET, do you have detailed /complete MMCS wiring diagram? I have difficulties in installing the MMCS in my car since I dont have MCS complete wiring loom. Please help

G

Unregistered
i want to swap this 6a13tt to my Proton Waja ...is it the original diagram for 6a13tt . i buy half cut from JAPAN. the problem is whem speeding 180km/h the engine will cut off. if i cut of the speed signal wyre it's work????

Lepas ker bro masuk engine tuh.....:confused: 1.6 to 2.5.... it illegal bro.

Top Bottom