Engine diagram

Heatmakerz

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Michael
Drive
2000 galant vr4
Hello im new the galant vr4 work I recently purchased a 2000 vr4 and I am wondering if there's anything I should be doing for maintenance? And where everybody finds there part for there cars. Any thing would help thank you!!!

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Hello im new the galant vr4 work I recently purchased a 2000 vr4 and I am wondering if there's anything I should be doing for maintenance? And where everybody finds there part for there cars. Any thing would help thank you!!!
Hi, welcome.

First of all you have posted in the wrong section.

I would always recommend doing the timing belt and water pump. Regardless of what the previous owner says.

You can find the manual easily via Google and the parts program/database (Mitsubishi ASA) via Google too.

Heatmakerz

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Michael
Drive
2000 galant vr4
Hi, welcome.

First of all you have posted in the wrong section.

I would always recommend doing the timing belt and water pump. Regardless of what the previous owner says.

You can find the manual easily via Google and the parts program/database (Mitsubishi ASA) via Google too.
Thank you, and I apologize for posting in the wrong section! Is there a spot where it would tell me or show me what pump I could use? I do know the gto is a vr4 but it's totally different but would you possibly inter change parts with that motor? Belts, water pump, oil pump ext. Thank you

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Top Bottom