EOI: Bulk buy of M80s alarms

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
Just would like to know how many of you members would like or need to upgrade their alarm system, especially if your insurance company requires you to have 1in your beloved pride and joy.

I've been able to acquire a carton of 12 M80s triple point immobiliser alarms systems, which is insurance approved. Each unit are $165 each plus postage, and of course installation is available for $200, which save you $200 per unit and I'm sure everyone can handle saving that much.

Just let me know if anyone is interested so I can get them ordered but I do need to get no less than 12 so I can pass the savings over....

Cheers Jeff

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Sweet now that's only 11 more to get rid of before I can order them

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Sweet do u guys need them installed

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I'm also interested to buy one to SA. Happy to have SA postage combined if others agree (Lee only at this stage).

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Might be worth posting a link to this thread in the sales section too!

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
For the postage to south as is not a problem and I can post them to 1 address instead of multiple it will save you guys alot more again and with the installs just pm me once things get rolling. I'll be also upgrading the unit that I have in mine with one of these too so i can put the item that's currently in mine now will be going to the Astra turbo, so I can remove the ugly turbo timer on the steering column.

So that's only 7 to try and get rid of so please help me with this delema

Cheers Jeff

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
I gather you will need it installed too danners

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Hey Jeff does this mean that if you dont get 12 people to buy these you cant get them at this price i.e we will have to wait until all 12 are sold before we can take delivery??

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I would say yes, that's what it means.
Perhaps a mod could shift this to the Group Buys sub-forum now that there is one? Might get a few more looks there.

Also, if all else fails, they are on eBay for $189 delivered so it'll only end up costing you an extra $20 or so for the unit...Install might be pricier though.

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
If I get at least 8 shifted then I can still order them all, the trouble if you bought them off ebay then the warranty is up the creek as I've gone thru all of it before with a unit I got for my pulsar.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Hi Jeff,

Where are you sourcing the alarms from?

thanks
Tristian

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
Direct from mongoose.

My shop in Erina that I have just opened is a supplier for their products and Im able to offer the 5 yr warranty that the others on the net don't.

Hope this helps.....

Cheers jeff

Top Bottom