EOI: Kamikaze Motors Dyno Day

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Hey Guys,

I have spoken with Kamikaze Motors about hosting a dyno day.

People wanting to put their car on the dyno will have to be around 20 so we can make it worth their while. A free sausage sizzle will also be included if we get 20 entrants.
Cost per entrant will be $45 with a minimum of two runs.

Please show interest in this thread if you would like to put your car on or simply just attend to watch.

If we get enough interest, we will get back to Kamikaze and set a date.

http://www.kamikazemotors.com/

Cheers.

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
Depending on my Clutch and Funds i MAY put my car on.

But i will def attend as a viewer.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I'm interested. Just need enough notice and hope I have no conflicting obligations.

G

Unregistered
I would attend, i am in NZ at the start of June so as long as it's not then :S

cgunther

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Chris
Drive
2000 Legnum
I will be there - depending on date.

Why not get a couple of possible dates out of Kamikaze and put them in for a poll (but you can select all the dates your available). Might be an easier way to work out when we have 20. Then get everyone who committed to the chosen date to transfer $45 to somebody's bank account ahead of time so they don't pike on the day.

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Kamikaze are free most weekends, we just have to give them a month or so notice.
I don't want to start discussing dates with them until we can get around 15 confirmed cars on the dyno.
If we cannot make up the 20 VR4's we will start looking at other cars also.

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Unfortunately we got bugger all interest. We will have to have a bit of a chat at the next meet and get some deposits or something. If all else fails, might have to ask some other Mitsi guys to help with the numbers.

Top Bottom