Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
It would've been an awesome cruise for just VR4s. Should've just left it be

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....

We weren't sure who'd be up for it from just OZVR4 (as we've had no action for ages & our Xmas cruise was a poor turnout), so Cam tossed it up to another car club & it's just snowballed from there!
LOL I don't think either of us thought it would get this big...

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco

haha well i was about to plan one for Fordlaser.com when Brad put up a thread for itdea for the next OzVR4 cruise, so i decided to combine the two, then i have mates in both FTOAus(have cruised with a couple of these guys before) so we invited them, as well as a mate in EvoOZ.

and Fordlaser.com always invite AstinaGT on their cruises so they came from there...

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Hey guys, can i have a quick confirmation of who will be meeting up at the Newcastle meeting point in Brads original post?
a few guys from EvoOz want to confirm so they aren;t waiting around for nobody...

And just quickly- is everyone actually having a feed at the Wisemans Ferry Inn/Hotel?
i made a booking for around 60 seats(were now up to about 75 cars, plus mates)
and told them i would confirm with a more approximate number close to or on the day

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
I will be at Newcastle meeting point at 7.30am for sure and will leave from there at 8.00am sharp so we can be at the ourimbah meeting point by 9 hopefully...The other OZVR4 crew that will/should be there are on the first post except Andrew who may not be meeting the the Newy meeting point...

Is the Wisemans Ferry Inn/Hotel the same as Settlers Inn at St Alburns?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Different hotel Aamir.

If they have schnitzel, I'm eating for sure. Sounds like we're going to take up the whole place!

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
So is Settlers Inn the second pub we stop by before parting ways? The food there is really good....

Brad you will be heading up to Newy after the cruise rite? Looks like I will have to follow you as I'm not to familiar with the roads...

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Thanks aamir ill let the evo guys know, I'm not sure how many of them you'll meet with.

And nah the Wisemans Inn is different to the Settlers Arms, theres little to no parking at St Albans soni thought Wisemans was the better of the two to eat at as we can all park down on the cricket pitch and walk a short distance to the pub.
Haha yeah the guy was quite stoked when I said we've got around 60 cars coming, but it's a popular spot for the bikes to stop at so they are used to big-ish numbers

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Yea I've heard bad stories about wait times at Settlers at St Albans, & food quality too, so I thought Wisemans at least we have multiple choices to eat at.

It's going to fun arranging cars for photos!

Aamir, as long as you don't mind me stopping for a wizz etc, then you're welcome to tag along. It's not too hard to follow or anything, so don't worry about getting lost. Just try not to lose it along the river as there's no guards along the road so you'll be going for a swim!
I'll be taking the Ourimbah exit off the F3 afterwards, but I'm sure you can find your way home from there lol.

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
The wait times are horrendous I agree, but the food was pretty good IMO...
Yup as long as you get me to the F3 i'll be good from there on...

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
I'm a possible as Brad has displayed although I haven't been on the forum for weeks. Just depends on my adventures tonight and how late they are. Does anyone have a problem if a friend of mine comes along in his F6 Typhoon? He's at my house for the weekend and will be cruising back to Sydney tomorrow anyhow.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Not a problem man, from what I've heard one of my mates is bringing his mate in an f6 too

legnum600

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jason s
Drive
2000 legnum
Bugger flat battery today, silly small battery terminals, not sure if i can make this :cursing:

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Just advise any extras coming along about our rules as there'll be no tolerance for hooning, burnouts or any other displays of idiotic or douchebag behaviour.
I've had the Super in at Jax on Friday getting a balance & alignment. Also had to replace the 2 fronts which was good timing too.
Also had confirmation that Dawso & Kirsten will be waiting for us at Wisemans Ferry too!

Now I just need this painful toothache to piss off as it's frigging killing........

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Didn't you hav a toothache last time?

-T8-

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tate
Drive
WRX CSE5, 7g galant
Workin till late tonight.. Considering driving to te car park and sleeping in my car ha ha

reeve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
Warrior:1998 Legnum VR4 Daily:2006 Kawasaki ZX12R
im possible pending headache, dont wait for me unless one of u gets a msg

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
No problems fellas..
ill be up bright and early to give the car a wash (spent the last hour and a bit after work helping a mate replace the steering column on his FTO so he can come tomorrow too..
See you all tomorrow!

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Mine is still in bits, I'll be there though!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Didn't you hav a toothache last time?

Lol quite possible. They've cost me more than my cars. My teeth are bad, & this ache is sheer agony. Just tried a late night chemist but they were closed dammit. Might need a group effort tomorrow & pull it out....

Top Bottom