EPIC Cruise Day - Sunday 26th June 2011

reeve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
Warrior:1998 Legnum VR4 Daily:2006 Kawasaki ZX12R
who from newy is going???? im planning to at this stage (car is back yay!!!) but i live in blacksmiths so prob wont drive back into newy unless there is a few meeting there. just so i can meet any new people before we end up in a big group

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I know Aamir is going, & I think minxy? Not sure who else from Newie though. If you don't want to backtrack, there's a few guys meeting at Tuggerah Maccas before heading out?

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Yup me and dennis..but not sure who else...Brad is it the two of us only meeting at the Newy meet point?

Dont think minxy is going as he is having transfer case issues...

reeve

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
Warrior:1998 Legnum VR4 Daily:2006 Kawasaki ZX12R
ok well il check back in later this week, fazz is a possible also

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Yup me and dennis..but not sure who else...Brad is it the two of us only meeting at the Newy meet point?

No I'm told there will be a fair few others leaving from there as well. However, we have deadlines that we have to leave by, so if there's no one else there by that time, then head off regardless.

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Would have loved to go, but maybe have a few things to sort out Sunday so ganna miss out, if things change and make it another day will probably go .

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I'll be cruising back to Ettalong at the end of the day via the 2nd suggested route;
Untitled-1.jpg

I'll exit via the Ourimbah turnoff & head back over the Ridgeway to Ettalong. Anyone wanting to tag along is most welcome.

Cam - I've updated the original post with the new meet point for Sydney, plus I've added a possible attendance list. Turnout looks good!

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
No I'm told there will be a fair few others leaving from there as well. However, we have deadlines that we have to leave by, so if there's no one else there by that time, then head off regardless.

So Brad will there be someone who will be 'leading' us to the next 'checkpoint'?? Cause if not I will have to read this thread again to make sure where we are meeting next after departing Newcastle...

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
So Brad will there be someone who will be 'leading' us to the next 'checkpoint'?? Cause if not I will have to read this thread again to make sure where we are meeting next after departing Newcastle...

You can lead if you want lol. The Newie boys will leave from the park & head up the Newcastle Link Rd. Then turn onto the F3. Your destination will be the Ourimbah rest stop. Head off the Ourimbah/Palmdale exit, stay in the right lane & turn right at the roundabout which will take you under the F3. Drop into the left lane at the next roundabout to go straight through & you'll see the rest stop right in front of you. Hard to get lost.
With any luck I should be sitting there waiting for you all...

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
You can lead if you want lol. The Newie boys will leave from the park & head up the Newcastle Link Rd. Then turn onto the F3. Your destination will be the Ourimbah rest stop. Head off the Ourimbah/Palmdale exit, stay in the right lane & turn right at the roundabout which will take you under the F3. Drop into the left lane at the next roundabout to go straight through & you'll see the rest stop right in front of you. Hard to get lost.
With any luck I should be sitting there waiting for you all...

What time should we leave from Nwey and whats the arrival time at the Ourimbah stop? I was just wondering since your not gonna be there will anyone else know where to go and what time to be there...thats all!!

Danners

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
99 Galant VR4 Series 2
What time should we leave from Nwey and whats the arrival time at the Ourimbah stop? I was just wondering since your not gonna be there will anyone else know where to go and what time to be there...thats all!!

Some of the Central Coast guys are meeting at Tuggerah Maccas for breakfast, then will head to the Ourimbah stop at 8:15am. We'll probably look at leaving there around 8:30 so that we can get to the Deerubbun reserve with plenty of time.

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Some of the Central Coast guys are meeting at Tuggerah Maccas for breakfast, then will head to the Ourimbah stop at 8:15am. We'll probably look at leaving there around 8:30 so that we can get to the Deerubbun reserve with plenty of time.

Is this the Maccas on the F3 just before tuggerah or do you take the tuggerah exit?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Is this the Maccas on the F3 just before tuggerah or do you take the tuggerah exit?

The Maccas on the F3 is Warnervale. The one at Tuggerah needs you to take the turnoff & another 5-10mins back.

Newcastle boys, it's a 7:30 -7:45am meet time for a 8am sharp departure. We'll simply be joining together at Ourimbah. It's got a toilet if anyone needs to leak, then once we're all together we're off again.

Danners

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
99 Galant VR4 Series 2
The Maccas on the F3 is Warnervale. The one at Tuggerah needs you to take the turnoff & another 5-10mins back.

Newcastle boys, it's a 7:30 -7:45am meet time for a 8am sharp departure. We'll simply be joining together at Ourimbah. It's got a toilet if anyone needs to leak, then once we're all together we're off again.

You won't make it to Ourimbah by 8:30.... ?

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
I think Dan meant that if we leave at 8.00am from Newy we wont make it to the Ourimabah stop by 8.30am which is true..more like 9ish...so wait for us!

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Hahah fine, we can wait for you :p
but we need to leave pretty much no later than 10 as we've got the hotl/inn/pub/bistro booked out..

and ill need as close as i can to the real figure for headcount by the time we leave the big meetpoint so i can call andd confirm the numbers (i only made a booking for around 65) but the car count is up closer to 70, and thats not including those who've said they are bringing mates

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
Lmfao. This shits filling up with folks Like a mofo. I'm
Still in. XD anyone from penrith way coming that wants to drive in with old mate?

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Haha yeah that's going by my draft list from all the clubs/forums I posted this to!
You'll always get no shows, but the numbers look huge!

Top Bottom