Ethanol - E85

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
1st quarter 2015?

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
I am more than happy to run dedicated e85. I suppose it is just the piece of mind that I don't have to stress what fuel I put in my car more than anything else.

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
As you know Steve I'm all for this on my new engine build :D

Kaldek

2 AYC Bars
Premium Member
First Name
Ed
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Manual, Ford Territory family runabout, BMW K1300R.
Cannot wait to be able (next year) to get my car running FlexFuel. I won't feel so bad about owning two turbocharged fuel drinkers!

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
Update: code can now modify 6 tables.

Added ability to turn on and off certian maps from being modified by flex... this was for my own sanity in debugging, but might as well leave it for the final cut.
tableenable.PNG

The three flex dev boards I got fabricated should be here soon... reminds me, really need to get a flex sensor and injectors haha

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Update: code can now modify 6 tables.

Added ability to turn on and off certian maps from being modified by flex... this was for my own sanity in debugging, but might as well leave it for the final cut.
tableenable.PNG

The three flex dev boards I got fabricated should be here soon... reminds me, really need to get a flex sensor and injectors haha

Well done bill, injectors and sensor are here waiting for you

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
2019 i30 N-Line
boards.PNG

Prototype boards showed up today... 20 cent piece to give an idea on size. Will hopefully assemble one of these during the week and test.

Not much progress on the flex code, but hope to have it sussed soon.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Not really. Boards to be built still. Injectors and stuff and base maps about to go to bill so he can break his car with the code before I get to break someone else's with it. It's a busy time of year though now. Soon though, soon....

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
2019 i30 N-Line
Not really. Boards to be built still. Injectors and stuff and base maps about to go to bill so he can break his car with the code before I get to break someone else's with it. It's a busy time of year though now. Soon though, soon....

What steve said... awaiting on injectors, etc so i can break my car before anyone elses. Boards will be built soon... just been busy with stuffs.

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
So much to do, so little time and $$$

Top Bottom