Extra lights on the front of the vr4

G

Unregistered
Thought about putting these 6 extra lights onto the front of the legnum but what do you guys think.
Should help with visibilitie??

0170090302H400223901200.jpg

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
You sure you cant fit a few more on the roof too Adam? Hell, what about some pointing backwards just in case you want to look out your rear vision mirror?

G

Unregistered
Actually I am thinking of putting some on the back.
A few cars have them here especially on a few hummers and when you get some ****wit behind the wheel driving like a spastic you overtake them on turn the rear spotties on to say **** you right back pal.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
IMO they would look like a$$ Adam, but they WILL give you extremely good visibility at night if you ever take your car offroad. They will blind any oncoming drivers though... Unless you do a LOT of night driving at high-speed on offroad tracks I'd suggest your normal headlamps should be adequate.

G

Unregistered
I was kidding about the lights but I will put 10K hid in soon I have 8K already but will change soon.

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Actually I am thinking of putting some on the back.
A few cars have them here especially on a few hummers and when you get some ****wit behind the wheel driving like a spastic you overtake them on turn the rear spotties on to say **** you right back pal.

I have been thinking of something similar. Especially for those people in Sydney, (only seen it in Sydney) who drive at night with NO lights on. OR with high beams in the middle of traffic.

Only problem, is adjusting the height to get maximum deer in the headlght effect, if mounted in the bumper.

Maybe just mount a row on the back window and blast them straight back. Until then, I guess the 150W handheld spotlight will just have to do.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
^^ Just buy a Hyundai Excel, drive around with the rear fog light on all the time, then see how long it takes before someone tries to kill you...

Top Bottom