For sale: my Galant...

G

Unregistered
yeah man sorry... first thing i did when it popped up was screw my face up and make an odd noise... i would defs NOT sell a galant for that

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
^^^ +3

Sorry man, that just looks grossed out to me .... like something from my old neighbourhood in western Sydney. Even the name is the same.

Surprised it wasn't listed with the words fully, sik, or cuz anywhere in the description.

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
i dont mind a bit of rice, but thats to the extreme. If it was manual and turbs i'd have it though.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
rip the kit and wing/whale tail off, keep the guards, paint it black, bag it and TT1UZ convo,

something id drive lol

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
lol sorry to make the thread a bit of a broken record but yeah no... not my taste either :p

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
18x13! Holy crap lol..... The car is ass but the wheels are certainly interesting

My mate has 22x12's but thats certainly no 18x13 :p

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
OMG that looks ridiculous! Haha how mad

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I posted this to get a reaction and it is interesting to see people's reactions to true 90s VIP style. It does seem to be a polarising thing but I really do love it. I think it is because it is a very regionally based thing - this car could only have come from Japan. I think you're off the mark with the "rice" comments because this car is something else. You can't really compare it to the Australian Autosalon style Lancers and Civics and stuff.

I think the number 1 reason I love it is that you'd never see a car like this in Australia. I love all the styles that are uniquely Japanese (the crazy nostalgic cars, decotora, etc) and this is just another one of them.

Having said that about no one in Australia building a car like this though, there's an Aristo in the build in Melbourne that I'm keeping a close eye on. He has 19x20 inch wheels with really low offset to go on, and he's going nuts on the interior including building a cocktail bar between the rear seats...

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I love that classic jap tuner look. But I think the car is getting a little on the newer side to get away with it.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Just to show you guys that it isn't all that over the top by comparison...

039591.jpg

039631.jpg

039691.jpg

039721.jpg

039741.jpg

039941.jpg

039991.jpg

040071.jpg

And if you want proper extreme:

039801.jpg

039811.jpg

039841.jpg