Fully's coming to Brisbane!

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
If ur cars not ready bj and still wanna make it let me.no... I no the feeling of waiting for my car to be repaired to make the meets lol stan gave me a lift to my first vr4 meet haha

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
1999 FL Galant VR4 with MMCS
Should still be in. Christian your -10 fittings are on order so they will be here next week dude. Same time iv organised for short rad steam pipe bends too ill bring them down next weekend. Will more then likely leave early as I have a work function Saturday morning but again I still should be out.

Donkay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don
Drive
Mitsubishi RVR
I'll bring out the weapon, after my Company's Christmas party

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Even if it's raining shall we still do Yum Cha ?

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Mmm pork buns :p ill be there already cleaned :p as long as I get the misses a doggie bag so she will look after the lil ones haha

brackenridgevr4

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
luke
Drive
pfl vr4 legnum evo8
ill be attending
have to bring the wife and boy with me
at least i dont have to bring rellies that want to go shopping like at down shift :(

PUDG3_VR4

The Unlucky One....
First Name
BJ
Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta ST
2002 Volvo V70 XC Cross Country
What time do you think you guys will move on? House owners are comin tomorrow so had to do a quick clean up and about to have dinner.

Fully

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Shane
Drive
99 Galant VR4
Dam I missed this..never mind.

Was good to catch up with you Christian =)
That place was not a back packers...lol had to walk up to Upper Romma street to find one =)

Now I want pics?

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Haha no pics were taken :p missed out on a good night tho and meeting a few newbies too... Ah well always next time :)

Top Bottom