Gaming - ALL DISCUSSION HERE!

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
So, couldn't see a thread dedicated to the gamers. Just a few various posts.

Anything to do with gaming goes here. Release dates, reviews, banter!

What console do you have?

What games do you play?

Do you online game? What is your username?

I have my trusty PS3. Current game, Modern Warfare 2. It's all I play at the moment, though I often play COD 4 and Grid.

Seriously cannot get enough of it, though I play only when the Fiance is doing her own thing :p

PSN is SLYjoel.

Discuss.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
I love me wii!

Hardmodded as it is an original and and also soft modded.

Got 20 odd games on my hdd connected to the wii

atm playing The new super mario Bros and DJ Hero. Both are fkn awesome!

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
I also have a Wii.

It gets broken out when the guys come around, and Guitar Hero WT or Metallica get a beating.

What is the new mario like? My Fiance wants it. Appears to be ok?

Same with DJ Hero, skeptical about that. Is it like Guitar Hero in that you play it most with mates?

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
I have only tried DJ hero multiplayer with the guitar and that is ok for someone who doesn't want to learn how to play DJ hero but has played guitar hero. Hoever there are very limited tracks available.

I like it, it good fun and some good music and very difficult.

The new super mario bros is awesome! 4 players at teh same time is mayhem and laughs always had. Yet seems to be pretty indepth. Plenty to do once you finsih world 8 and lots to unlock.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I'm a PC man, but I'm seriously considering a PS3 and Dirt 2. The only reason it's PS3 and not Xbox is because I have a G25 wheel on my PC and I can't use it with the Xbox.

But I'm chomping at the bit to get one :D The game looks awesome

Currently I'm playing Mass Effect again on PC, I didn't realise you can play the whole game again with the same character, so I'm just smashing it and doing all the side missions I missed first time around...great fun. One of the best games I've ever played.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Ahhhh.. my type of thread. :love:

I have an old P3-1.4Ghz PC with a Radeon 9550 & TWO 3DFX VoodooII cards running in SLI mode, coupled with a Soundblaster AWE64 Gold (y)
Hmmm I also have;

* Commodore 64
* Sega Megadrive & Megadrive II
* Sega Saturn
* Sega Dreamcast
* XBox
* Xbox 360
* Amiga CD32
* TWO Amiga 500s
* Amiga 600HD
* Nintendo Wii

None of them get played enough :thumbdown: I really my gaming days a lot. I'm mostly these days on XBox Live Arcade, or playing emulators (mostly MAME32 with an XArcade Stick).

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
pity they suck this year...

Tell me about it. Went to 2 Ducks games whilst in the US and we lost both. Including one at home against the Leafs, who are meant to suck even more than the Ducks. :sad:

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I am so totally not a gamer. But for some reason I am aware of quite a bit of gaming culture. Probably because I read Twenty Sided a lot, in my opinion one of the most thoughtful and funniest nerdy writers on the net.

Lately however I have actually purchased and am playing Gratuitous Space Battles. I haven't had it long so I haven't finished all the preset battles yet. But I am online as "mookers" if you want to post a challenge battle!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Actually, in knowledge that Forza 3 coming out, I've been learning Forza 2 on the 360. Powersliding an RX7 turbo around racetracks trying to hold traction & win races lol...

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Lol, ^^^ what a thread... :) I have a PS3, but it is like a black hole, I intentionally sold most of the games that came with it for fear of loosing myself in it, however I couldn't let go of GTA IV, love it.

T

towny36

Unregistered
I own a PS3 and am addicted to the call of duty series, just bought modern warfare 2, user name is towny36

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
I've got a PS1 and PS2 and the old Sega Megadrive sitting around somewhere in the garage.

I love playing epic RPGs like the Final Fantasy series.

I'm also partial to the various editions of Street Fighter - hadou ken!

G

Unregistered
Actually, in knowledge that Forza 3 coming out, I've been learning Forza 2 on the 360. Powersliding an RX7 turbo around racetracks trying to hold traction & win races lol...

Just watch-out because there have been people who have said Forza 3 and Forza 2 are completly different in handling. I haven't played the games back to back yet, but I had no problem jumping into Forza 3, just remember to turn off auto braking.

Top Bottom