Gaming - ALL DISCUSSION HERE!

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Who is Agius15 ( I think)?

Added me on PSN last night, and I know it is someone from here, as I heard him voice chatting about getting a Legnum :p

Was playing MW2 for a couple of hours with them. Had a shitty connection, but when i got back into the swing was getting 20-30kills to 10-20 deaths. lol

Americans got whoooped

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I just aquired a copy of NFS Shift yesterday and a copy of Modern Warfare 2.. Can't wait to play Shift!! I had a go of it at my mates place, I think I could get in to it :)

I don't normally finish racing games properly as I get bored and just want to deck out the big cars haha..

Modern Warfare 2 type games I like going and taking out masses of enemies in a rampage so I don't know if I'll play that story haha.. I just don't have as much patience or time as I used to!

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Tom it's a pretty quick story mode, like 5 hours probably. And you'll be glad to know the enemies are like cannon fodder on normal so you'll blast through them Rambo style. Great fun though, definitely worth finishing.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Oh really? Awesome then :) I'll give it a shot haha..

In the first race I did I was so far ahead of the other drivers, kind of shocked me the ease of that race!

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
I think it might be Dave45

Cool :)

NFS Shift is absolutely riddled with glitches, which makes it sometimes impossible to play. Jump on youtube and search.

The game play as well is apparently quite average.

Shift is definately NOT one going on my wish list.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
I spent a few hours playing Shift last night..

I really enjoy it..

I started one Profile where I played normally, started with an S14 :)

Then I started another profile where I got myself tons of money through other means, just to deck out beefy cars to race around in hehe..

The only thing I don't like about it, is the whole "vinyls" thing when trying to make my car look racey and stuff, having to mirror things myself is annoying! Also using the 8 and 9 keys to scroll menus and using letters/numbers in menus is just annoying too! A good old classic MOUSE controlled menu would be GREAT!

All in all, glad I didn't pay for the game, but I am enjoying playing it!

Except, also, DRIFT is hard to do lol if I had pressure sensitive controllers or steering wheel thing that'd make it easier

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
DRIFT is hard to do lol if I had pressure sensitive controllers or steering wheel thing that'd make it easier

Agreed. Played it last night and it is hard to do. And i was playing it on PC lol
It's a good game but like Tom said, glad I didnt pay for it. I got bored after a little while and started playing COD4 instead.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
That looks like it'd be fun. Has anyone developed a wheel that turns 360+ degrees? I might get a new computer next year and was thinking about maybe getting that Live For Speed game. Has good drift physics apparently (if I'm thinking of the right one).

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I bit the bullet and bought a PS3 last Monday! I only got the 120gb version because I'm not using it as a media centre (already have a 1TB media drive), I also bought DiRT2 and Assassins Creed 2. Both awesomely fantastic games.

I've been playing DiRT2 online too, I'm VR-04-TT on there if anyone wants to have a race :D

Now I'm hanging out for GT5 this year! Woooooooo!

I found some old fence wood and made a little fold up shelf for the G25 too:

02012010364.jpg

It's solid as a rock :D

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
haha i bit the bullet too! got my slim 120gb the other day.
Didn't buy any games when i got it as i was going to borrow games.

Have since LittleBigPlanet, Untold Legends, DiRT 2 and I have preordered GT5 and FFXIII

Can't wait

PSN: cittris
add me peoples! :)

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
haha i accepted.

i played LBP for atleast 4 hours today! so many people online and you can play story mode with random people. Its so much fun1

sanchez

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
rodrigo
Drive
legnum
I have the original backwards compatible PS3. Currently playing Uncharted2 but have heaps of games. Got a Wii for my partner for Xmas and thought I wouldn't enjoy it at all... oh how wrong I was.. haha.

G

Unregistered
any one online on the wii if you are this is my number to add me 7058 3817 4850 6283

wookie

Crunching Gears
Premium Member
First Name
Aaron
Drive
LTD and 1300 coupe
I would'nt call myself a nerd, but yeah i play a little bit of WOW when i have time. I also still have my sega saturn and PS 1, 2 and 3.I'm playing in the GT Academy at the moment with my G25 wheel while I wait for GT5 proper to come out. But I still enjoy playing prologue online and also GTA4 online( nothing betta than taking your frustrations(work hehe)out on some poor bugga half way around the world!!!! ;)

Top Bottom