Gaming - ALL DISCUSSION HERE!

G

Unregistered
Who could forget the most epic supercars of all time...The XR8 and the VT SS from high stakes lol.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Errr... Need For Speed started with supercars. That was the entire point of the game :) It was also linked with Road & Track magazine.
Still remember fiddling with config files to get that thing to run with 8MB RAM....

I turned away when they started going ricey.

I played the mid - late 90's NFS as well (Hot Pursuit, High Stakes) and liked them. For me the series peaked at Underground though.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Have you played Hot Pursuit 2010 though? Most wanted looks to build on HP and is an open world game like Forza Horizon. I'll get a copy once I've finished Mod Nation Racers lol.

PDJnr

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Patrick
Drive
Galant VR4
Horizon really looks awesome! I really wanna get it but I'm still too attached to FIFA 13 and having just bought Guild Wars and BO2 I've got my hands full......of games.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
Got NFS most wanted but returned it after a few days. Not really that amazing imo. Dont really like the way the cars maneuver. But graphic is pretty good so is the music during gameplay

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Have you played Hot Pursuit 2010 though? Most wanted looks to build on HP and is an open world game like Forza Horizon. I'll get a copy once I've finished Mod Nation Racers lol.

Yeah I played the demo.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I played the mid - late 90's NFS as well (Hot Pursuit, High Stakes) and liked them. For me the series peaked at Underground though.

Still remember installing the 3DFX patch for NFS 2. WHOA the graphics are amazing...

I still play NFS 3 & Porsche Unleashed a fair bit with my nephews due to hardware capabilities. Ace fun.

CUMSTI

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Paul
Drive
2000 Legnum Wagon
Well if im real with you guys... IM FCUKING Addicred to skyrim. I too am a Nerd and run a pretty hectic system that has 3 seperate power supplys. (You can never have enough power/boost.)
As p3r g377ing laid regularly. Dont ask me but no problems there. I think thats just the car :)

Attachments

• size matters 1II.jpg
    size matters 1II.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 57

Fully

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Shane
Drive
99 Galant VR4
Seems to be the same old, Farcry 2 was rubbish, what makes FC3 better?
BF3 is too arcadey and spammy!

Everything else is just some new content and we call it -X.

I've all-way's loved Operation Flashpoint - Realistic war Simulator =)
Arma 2 with ACE mod or Dayz is fun!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I copped a rant from my 5 year old nephew this morning over his free computer I did up for him.

Already complaining that it's "not fast enough" & that he "needs a tablet computer". My sister says he thumps the table waiting for it load lol...

Granted it's an old POS terminal P4-2Ghz, but shit did it make me feel like I did something bad.... oh well back to the drawing board I guess...

Badger

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
Manual Super Legnum VR4
Wow haha I'd tell him to get over it and at his age he should be lucky to have a pc, actually I'd take it away from him say fine now you have nothing. Goddamn kids these days don't know how lucky they are.

Edit: Thats a pretty smart 5 year old haha so possibly forgot the 1? Either way I'd take it off him

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Nope, 5yrs old. His older brother is even better, but much more patient & forgiving :) The older one is going to be a real whizz at computers.

The younger one..... well.... we do think there's going to some jailtime involved with him...

tsai1

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Ben
Drive
01 legnum
Hey guys just finished Bioshock Infinate. I thought it was an excellent game but I hated the ending being a father it upset me deeply. Maybe im just being a pussie but Ive nether played a game that effected me so. Also the end was so finite it didn't leave any room for a sequel. Tell me guys what you think but don't spoil the ending for others.
Cheers

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
finished both batman arkham asylum and arkham city recently. loved every minute of it. wife just finished arkham city today.

also finished sleeping dogs recently, in my opinion it is a better story driven game than GTA V was and the combat is excellent

working through the god of war HD collection (holy shit its a slog, such difficult games) and picked up playstation allstars for vita and ps3 from psn+ for $25

psn+ is good value, i get my money out of it for sure

couple of mates have finished tomb raider, say its quite good.

G

Unregistered
I am 3 assignments away from Clocking BF3, with enough time left before BF4 comes out haha.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Pre-order is already open for BF4 on PC, gets you early access to the multiplayer beta just like they did with 3.

Still haven't finished far cry 3 and I've already started on Tomb Raider, irresistibly good.

AMD have an offer on currently; free bioshock infinite and Crysis 3 with certain 78xx and 79xx video cards I believe. Definitely gonna upgrade and score a couple of sweet games in the process. Bioshock looks demented.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
try ozgameshop.com it's selling bioshock infinite for $46.99, tomb raider is 38.99

amazon has had some great deals as well, steam not so much

Bigfoot

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kenny
Drive
Legnum
I'm teaching Jonson how to play bf3 at the moment hahahaha
Anyone keen for a game with a half decent squad let me know!!

Top Bottom