Gaming - ALL DISCUSSION HERE!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I have a Wii..... There is nothing better to get drunk to!

(BTW, invest in Wii resort if you haven't yet.... Best fun ever)

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
I have a Wii..... There is nothing better to get drunk to!

(BTW, invest in Wii resort if you haven't yet.... Best fun ever)

Agreed! Wii sport resort is awesome so many hours spent playing that

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Well in the past I've had
Sega Master System II
Sega Megadrive II
PSone
PS2
Now have a Wii, but with a young child and about to begin building a house, gaming days are long gone... last time I played the Wii was about 6 months ago.

Favorite game has been GT4 so far on the PS2. Can't find a decent driving game on the Wii (for under $50 as I refuse to pay stupid $$ for games)

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Agreed! Wii sport resort is awesome so many hours spent playing that
yep, and mostly flying around the island finding all the locations, im still on 79 dammit and gave up. however i only seem to play the wii when friends are over, or i feel like cranking a serious game of online mario kart.

my bro has an xbox 360, endless hours playing GTA4. never do the missions, just love killing/blowing up people and running from the cops. i actually got this 'one man army' achievement (whatever that is) for out running the cops for 10 mins on 6 stars.

apart from those games im not really a gamer, especially not a computer gamer. damn i was an outcast at uni for not knowing what world of warcraft was. only recently discovered what it was due to the south park episode lol

and to the gamers, u are nerds, just admit it. when im out on the town and get chatting to a chick, i tell them im a professional nerd aka programmer. just embrace it :p or tell them ur a pilot from the future to take a special lady on a magical ride for one nite only. either way, it doesnt matter what u say as long as ur not home gaming lol.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Chicks dig guys that work in IT.... They think they have money or something lol

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
thing is im not the typical IT guy. i dont give a shit what mother board im running or how many clock cycles i can over clock at whatever temperature of the CPU core. i come to work, do my shit, and **** off home and not touch a computer until i return the next day.

most people dont believe im a programmer seeing i dont fit the stereotype as im such into cars/clubbing/gym and i dont live in my parents basement lol.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
You haven't met me yet lol, I fit that bill too haha.... I'm sure someone here will vouch for that fact.

(Yes, I have a goatie and a 9 inch long blonde rats tail growing off my head :))

Musty

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Elliott 'Musty' Freestone
Drive
92 Mazda 323 Astina
Oh come on, does anyone else beside me have Left 4 Dead 2( how ever I have the uncut version:) i also have an xbox 1 with gta 3 vice city and san andreas and forza 1

Mac Dog

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Macca
Drive
Red 1997 Legnum
Steve and I are in the same boat, except I'm not a programmer... which makes him more nerdier than me. But yeah same concept, work on computers at work, work on pick up lines in front of the mirror at home.

hahahaaa

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
I've got a PS1 and PS2 and the old Sega Megadrive sitting around somewhere in the garage.

I love playing epic RPGs like the Final Fantasy series.

I'm also partial to the various editions of Street Fighter - hadou ken!

Sounds like you need to invest in a PS3 to get Final Fantasy 13.

It is going to be absolutely epic.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Been playing Forza 3, its pretty good. I played the game for days until I realised there is auto braking, I thought I was just awsome until I found that out

G

Unregistered
Been playing Forza 3, its pretty good. I played the game for days until I realised there is auto braking, I thought I was just awsome until I found that out

I found I improved when I took the auto braking off. I had a huge amount of trouble with the first race because of the auto braking. I found once I took it off I could out brake the other cars and pick up the inside line.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
I just wanted to post this picture which i thought was funny :)

2178373380_8ec9b4cbb5_b.jpg

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Sounds like you need to invest in a PS3 to get Final Fantasy 13.

It is going to be absolutely epic.

That's what scares me.

These epic FF games swallow you in and take huge chunks out of your day (and sleeping hours).

I clocked up hundreds of hours on FFX so am nervous of what something like FF13 will do!

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
personal opinion was that FFX was so much better than XII - i dont have high hopes for XIII

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
At the moment trying to put time into the new Call of Duty, Dragon Age: Origins (RPG by the guys who made Mass Effect, Jade Empire etc), Forza 3 and Borderlands. All on Xbox 360 and my gamertag is Mortz88 if anyone wants to play some online.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Yeah for sure mate. Is a shame they didn't put any vr4's in but i wasn't really expecting they would. Last game i saw a VR4 in was Grand Turismo 2.

G

Unregistered
Give you a race on Forza sometime, no VR4s unfortunately :(

I'm not on Xbox live, but there is a forum on the Forza website that you can put requests in for cars to come up in add on bundles. Maybe if there was a few post up their they would do something about it.

Top Bottom