GIZZMO ms-ibc

G

Unregistered
hey guys my brother and myself have just installed a new ebc just wondering where is the most suitable power source to tap into.

vaccum lies diagram is mint and helped heaps

all suggestions appreciated

G

Unregistered
dont worry guys found a point with a multi metre

G

Unregistered
Glad the diagram helped you. Sounds like you got it all sorted, where did you end up taking the power from?

G

Unregistered
i gained power from an unused plug under the steering colum which has green,red,blue and black wires i was able to crimp onto the power wire for the ebc and plug the male crimp directly into the plug. whilst down there i found a vaccum hose with a screw in it aswell as a power wire spliced into the 'lights" wire near the ignition indicating a previous boost guage'

i was able to run the cable and extra vaccum hose through the fire wall just below the rear turbo and found that a draw wire fed from the drivers floor behind the head unit area a real winner

Now i just need to program the controller

G

Unregistered
the green wire is only powered up when the ignition is on. f#*K MULTIMETRES ARE HANDY!!!

G

Unregistered
Having troubles with programing, can anyone one help me and tell me the best setting to have it on for boosting big and for normal driving.

thankyou

G

Unregistered
Figured out how to program anyone want to tell me the best settings to have it on.

thanks

G

Unregistered
So does anyone have a clue what they have their gain and duty set too.

Top Bottom