green legnum ?

G

Unregistered
i dont nkow who owns a green legnum . but today i had two lecturers see me get out of my car and asked if i knew who owned a green one .told them i didnt know , which i dont but said that the legnum community was rather small and ide send out a yell , they have spotted you speeding and driving wrecklesly . they have both got you liscence plate from differant occasions . they askd me to give you a heads up that if they spot you driving like this again that they will report you.

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
there was a green legnum at an earlier cruise sometime alst year when we went to the hills and mundaring. we lost him pretty early and dont know what happened. he was between millzy and i then just disappeared.

http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5838&page=2

you can see it in the top right photo and its the third one down. dunno his username though

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I missed that thread entirely. That looks like an Alamo Green VR-4 which is extremely rare. I've never seen it on a JDM VR-4, only ever on an NZ New Galant VR-4 before and on a whole heap of silly 1.8 and 2.4 GDI Legnums.

jimslick

Crunching Gears
First Name
jim
Drive
99 vr4
ha i have prob the only green legnum in west aus... but it prob only see's the light of day 3or4 times a fortnight... i never drive to wrecklessly, not compaired to other legnum drivers i've seen lol..

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
cool story bro, this thread is like 5months old now ;)

Top Bottom