Not open for further replies.

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
For sale - one only. Demand will be high for this, so get in quick.

96 or 97 PFL Legnum, I don't remember. PFL. 186000km. Manual. First Australian owner...as if that matters now hahahahah.

Body is a lovely green and in terrible condition. Your mum will love the colour and hate the damage. Why can't you just buy a nice Camry, little Johnny, she'll say. You can't just be like everyone else, can you? It's had hail damage to the roof and bonnet for a few years, and I've scraped both rear doors in a carpark because I can't drive for s**t.

Interior's decent, fairly neat, not perfect. Nothing funny about it, other than the stupid seat cloth pattern.

It's come off the road and up for sale because I have a new JDM chariot and I was sick of looking at it.

It's pretty good mechanically - will need a new CV boot, there's an oil leak somewhere (not sure if engine or gearbox, haven't looked). Clutch is a little iffy at max torque loads i.e. high gear, low revs, heaps of boost. Fine everywhere else.
Was tuned by Steve a few years back and hit 183awkw, which was nice. There's some assorted stickers that have probably added to that figure since.
Has a cheap 600x300 cooler on stock piping, Walbro pump, 3port solenoid, Blitz Nur cannon on stock exhaust, K&N panel filter (only for the +10kw you get from the sticker) and a HKS SSQV for maximum, and I mean maximum psssssssshhhhhhhtttt.
Also has a set of Tein HAs with 10f/7r springs, stiffer than your wang at that 'club' you went to in Thailand.

There's a 2DIN JVC headunit, Alpine Type R splits up front, Pioneer 12" all off a 4ch Pioneer amp, but I'll probably keep the headunit, sub and amp unless I get a reasonable offer.

The wheels, you ask?
There's a long story, and I did not buy these and I hate them and I wish I could set metal on fire. They came on my current car and you can thank Warwick for them (the town, not Capper). They've got Achilles on them with heaps of tread.

This green wagon will come with a straight bonnet in the correct colour, but it has a few deep scratches & would need some love. Also included will be basically every Legnum part I have and don't want anymore.

This would be perfect to wreck for profit, to use as a manual conversion, or for an engine swap - but I have no space or time to strip it myself. This means: don't ask me how much for individual parts.

This fine piece of automotive history is located in northern Brisbane, and I will part with it immediately for three thousand Australian currency units ($3000). Barter is most acceptable, either for a lower amount of Australian currency units, for fishtanks and Xbox 360 controllers, or a spiffy set of wheels for my JZX100 & maybe cash my way depending.

You can contact me on zero-four-3-5 two-2-five seven-0-2, or if it's 3am and you really want it immediately, hold your horses. I know it's an excellent opportunity, but PM me or talk to me on FB (Andrew Smith in the OZVR4 group).

Included below are photos of the 'excellent condition', a photo of when I got it to prove that it used to be pretty, and a photo of Paulie for good luck.

DSC_4513.jpg
DSC_4514.jpg
DSC_4516.jpg
DSC_4518.jpg
DSC_4527.jpg
DSC_4533.jpg
DSC_4537.jpg
75146_493060386423_2883930_n.jpg
2012072111rw.jpg

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
hahahaha best ad ever. gets my thumbs up

PUDG3_VR4

The Unlucky One....
First Name
BJ
Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta ST
2002 Volvo V70 XC Cross Country
Correction, Legnum will come with 18" Enkei Desingato wheels as donated by me :)

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
WIll not part out Paulie, regardless of how much you want his parts ;)

Deal for costume may be negotiated upon sale if asking price is reached.

***Note: wearer of French maid outfit may be replaced by myself without prior notice.***

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
SOOOOOOLD

New owner has bought it to wreck; so parts will probably start showing up here in good time.

Deal for Paulie was not negotiated; will take separate offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom