Hardtuned Meet 'n' Greet

G

Unregistered
I have a very close mate who has just moved home to Adelaide after discharging.Top Bloke,has a tidy S15 and wants a crowd to jump in with for Hardtuned, can he tag along with you guys?

G

Unregistered
Hey just spoke to my mate. He wants ne to pass on his number so someone can call him and he can meet you guys, He loves VR-4s.He seen LEGUME a minute ago and is parked next to a Galant with 34 GTR wheels.

His number is 0418999392, I would love for someone to contact him.

G

Unregistered
Thanks mate he seen your car today " a tough blue Leggy with a tough as Fuck exhaust"

ttgvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
steve
Drive
02 vr4 galant, 92 vr4, 85 starion
I thought they said ETSA and when I turned up there were cops near carpark on bikes, so were it end up being??

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Mile End car park. Just across the road from ETSA man! You were so close!

Bugz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
Trigger Manual Legume.. Couple of Rollas.
Sorry i Didn't read this earlier.
Was a good night, and good to meet Stephen, Jon and Misah again.
Saw Taylor's car... But not the man himself.

Good night tho, had to bail after Lofty. How was the rest of the night?

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Yeah same, I left after Lofty. Wasn't a free carpark to be seen. From the short distance from Mile End, going up t Greenhill rd to Lofty, saw at least 3 people pulled over being defected, Kahli the organiser being one of them. Also some sneaky cops hiding at the start of the hills with a radar. At least the didn't hassle people at the meet point. Was way too many cars to follow the rest through the hills.

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum
Thanks mate he seen your car today " a tough blue Leggy with a tough as Fuck exhaust"

lol, I wouldn't describe it like that. exhaust is quite loud though.

Sorry i Didn't read this earlier.
Was a good night, and good to meet Stephen, Jon and Misah again.
Saw Taylor's car... But not the man himself.

Good night tho, had to bail after Lofty. How was the rest of the night?

good to see you again,

Was a good night after Lofty some hills driving along Deviation Road and Adelaide Lobethal Road, me and a huge group missed Corckscrew Road and then meet up at Campbelltown IGA, a group went on to Kurralta Park Shopping centre where an EVO 4 was doing some type of skids and stuff and then a 32 gtst and then a loud red VK. I went home after that.

Bugz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
Trigger Manual Legume.. Couple of Rollas.
Yeh Kahli got done for an inspection. Because on the advertisement and on paper her car is white. Obviously it had been resprayed Silver.
The Popo , according to her, believe the car has been plate swapped etc and now require her to prove its the same vehicle.

The Yellow Rolla got done speeding going past an S15 on Greenhill. BIG fine and demerits, but no defect etc.

..Shopping centre where an EVO 4 was doing some type of skids and stuff and then a 32 gtst and then a loud red VK. I went home after that.

Lol. Few mates were discussing that Evo, well the silver one, and how its been forsale for AGES. Figured it had issues of sorts as it was cheap...Hmm thrashed comes to mind now.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
nice pic, shame my wheels and coilovers aren't on. Adam takes some pretty decent shots!

Top Bottom