HPI magazine featured VR4 (Issues 96, 98, 100 and 101 so far)

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
hi guys.. i think most of us know that the HPI has chosen VR4 for their new project car (issue 96).
it would be interesting to see what they do with them. Is any one of us involved in the project by any chance??
I am very new to the import car world and being a rookie makes me feel like a primary school student who have many years of learning to do.
I hope HPI mag brings the excitment and greater attention from other motoring enthusiastics to our club

cheers

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Jono,
Jason the editor pops up on here occasional. We understand that issue 105 will have a article written by Lee(butts) featuring the QLD dyno day which was held recently. I pretty sure that we'll be getting some more attention soonish.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I got issue 96 today. Nice little write up, worth getting so you can keep tabs of it from start to finish.

There's no actual mods done to it or results in this issue, but it's a nice write up and will be good to keep track of it.

And no, I won't scan it, go out and buy it :p lol Support the mag that supports our import industry ;)

G

Unregistered
oh i thought the completed car was going to feature in this issue

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
To keep people in the loop!

Now I have to go and hunt a copy down (as well as add it to my yearly subscription list).

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
I got the issue at my local newsagent... It says that VR4 means Victory Road Four, I did not know this :p

G

Unregistered
so i assume the issue is out this month or was it last months?

G

Unregistered
so i assume the issue is out this month or was it last months?

Its out now, this is the issue to look for ...

mg6731kf7.jpg

G

Unregistered
Haha, well you have to buy it to find out what it says :D

Just says "New Project Car Revealed"

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Also in this issue: 3 Pulsars all covered with Iron Chef stickers lol

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Now I'm gonna have to go and 'ave a look for the stickers.

G

Unregistered
thats about it. but if you like a fully sick pimp sexspec gts-t or a s15 your set..lol

G

Unregistered
Maybe some of the long time readers of HPI can fill us in as to what to expect from this project car (ie mods, which parts of the car they are going to focus on and potential gains for the VR4 community).

Its definatly a beautiful representation of a VR4:
Facelift
Type S
MMCS
Recaro Seats

Top Bottom