HPI magazine featured VR4 (Issues 96, 98, 100 and 101 so far)

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
I would be keen

I would be keen as!

G

Unregistered
Bad news, people. Unfortunetely, due to some personal circumstances that I will not go into, I'm being forced to sell the Galant. I'm really hoping someone here will pick it up and finish off the last few little pieces, and if so, I'll continue to run it in the mag. It's been a really great car, and it's sad to see it go.

The Galant runs in the mag pretty much every issue up to #110. I'm going to put together a Galant/Legnum tuning guide for #111, and I've already asked the help of a few memebers regarding that.

Check the classifieds for the for-sale listing.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Jase, i'm sorry to hear about that.

The car is priced very low - considering all the work that's gone into it.
Even having the gearbox rebuilt and strengthened was over $2500 worth :(
For The price you're asking, i'm almost tempted to sell my car, scrap some money together and buy yours!

Good luck and keep in touch with us Jase. Don't be disappearing now :)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
That's a shame Jace, but it's been unbelievably beneficial to the club having you here! We're in your debt mate.

Good luck in the future and don't be a stranger on here either! :)

G

Unregistered
Thanks, guys. It is unfortunate, yes, and the price is low so someone keen can snap it up and keep working on it. That's what I'd like to see.

Hopefully everyone here will keep building up their Leggies and 'Lants to feature-car level so we can start getting some into the mag.

G

Unregistered
BTW, does anyone have a high-res image of the optional factory Recaros they'd be willing to let me use in the mag? If so, please email jason@hpi.com.au

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Hopefully everyone here will keep building up their Leggies and 'Lants to feature-car level so we can start getting some into the mag.

I'd love to, but is it possible to get featured in HPI these days without a T51R or T88? :ROFLMAO:

G

Unregistered
BTW, does anyone have a high-res image of the optional factory Recaros they'd be willing to let me use in the mag? If so, please email jason@hpi.com.au

Hay Jase wow you selling your galant. i remember looking at it when it was at top secrate imports i got my galant from there to. I have the factory momo Recaro trim if you wonted i could bring you my car and you could take what ever pics you wanted? just send me a pm if you want?

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Photos of recaros sent....

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
White 1990 BMW 535i was a Black 1998 Legnum FL (written off)
Anyone got HPI 106? Goods pics of Jason's new dump pipes. Curious to see what kw difference it made and how much it cost!

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
I'll grab a copy tomorrow.
Curious to find out more about these dump pipes.

If the pricing is good and the gains/results are fair, perhaps we can organise to do a group buy through Jase's supplier :)

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
White 1990 BMW 535i was a Black 1998 Legnum FL (written off)
Yeah that would be awesome but I think they were custom made onto the car so might be an issue for making a run of them. But I'd be interested if it could be done, in Sydney next month too!

Top Bottom