HPI magazine featured VR4 (Issues 96, 98, 100 and 101 so far)

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
not if you include the evo ahah,just rang my girlfriend to tell her to go pick up the magazine for me,so hopefully ill be reading it in 20 mins

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Mine is the white leggie with the OZVR4 sticker and sitting on the dyno on pg 66.

On dyno sheet; Mel - 96 Legnum VRR04 - Which they show as VRR004. Mel is actually short for Melinda.

Pete's is on page 63, (the White Legnum beside the Silver) you can see the arse end of it above the OZVR4.COM sticker and the tri-gauge picture is also from the interior of his car. There's a bigger picture of it on the following page, again from the rear. He's first on the results list, 781KZJ.

Melinda

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
just read it then,very happy with my 2 pics,glad i spent 4 hours cleaning my car the night before

whiteleg

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
98 Legnum
Just got the issue, well done Lee thanks for putting my car on the front.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Hey KB, Caltex on the M4 eastbound has heaps, I got mine today at lunch.
Wicked article. Especially with Matt's Legnum shooting flames out the exhaust from his SAFC tweak haha
Mine also came with issue 98 so that was heaps cool.
Love the plates on Jase's car "SP00LE" :D

PC300046.jpg

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I found it today at a newsagent in Narooma :) Thanks Dimi! The flames are WICKED!

G

Unregistered
You cant miss mine the silver Super wagon...got heaps of photos woohoot!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
mine only got 1 pic, but happy with it since it clearly shows the Filipino flag.. LOL

G

Unregistered
'Tis true, I received no bribes for comments of people's numberplates - but they are welcome in the future...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Yep I just picked up as many issues as I could (I was a bit late lol) and really liked the articles about the VR4 like the dyno day, and im lovin how you guys are goin on the Galant, giving me some good ideas for mods. Also the rest of the mag is pretty damn good too, like the mix of streeters and some really out there, crazy drifters (like the mad Crown in issue 102 :eek:). Will be definitely picking it up in the future, and it'll be good to see the VR4's get some more coverage. Might help getting more aftermarket support in the future which would be nice. If I didn't find this forum I would be pretty lost sourcing a lot of mods thats for sure. :)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I'm getting double ups on issues now as the new ones are coming with issues about 4 previous lol.

Top Bottom