QLD dyno day article in HPI

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi Guys,

Jason from High Performance Imports (also a member on here) just let me know that the article and photos from the QLD dyno day should make it into issue 104.

Keep an eye out for it, it will be a little while away as the current issue is #95.

cheers

Lee

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
So thats the middle of next year......gee

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Maybe if you spam Jason enough he will bump it forward to 101 (he said they had just finished #100) :)

Don't forget their article on modifying his Galant is in the next issue (#96).

cheers

Lee

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Good work guys!

I'll be following the Galant mods with interest too... Can't wait to get the next issue in the mail now.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Thought that they we're going to put the two together. That's what I'd do if I was the editor.
Do the feature on the his car then go to a article about a bunch of die hard enthusiasts and there "Dyno Day" club meet with pictures of various car and feature the "Flame Thrower" picture.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I think issue 96 with the article on Jason's car is already at the printer, so it was too late to make it in.

G

Unregistered
The magazine is printed overseas, so we work three months in advance. As such, issue 96 was quite a few months back for us now even though it's just on stands. Confusing, I know...

If I can, I will try and bring the dyno day forward, but we do have a lot of material to run.

As for 'Snooze', the project Galant, it's running from 96 and then pratically every issue onwards. At this point in time, we've done front and rear swaybars, exhaust, computer, boost controller, intercooler, bushes and so on, so there's heaps to come. Power-wise, it's just about to push over the 180kW ATW marker.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Just finished looking through the latest HPI i got in the mail today, looks like a nice clean example you guys picked up to start with. i look foward to seeing how all the mods/costs pan out in coming issues.....

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Mate of mines car took 10 months to appear after the photoshoot

Top Bottom