(QLD)Dyno day on 27th of Sept.

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Hi guys. I just went to Gaven Wood auto tech (Gold Coast, LABRADOR). And they are having a dyno day on 27th of september. It starts late afternoon. Cost $40. I will be there so if anyone else is interested just let me know. If you not runing yopur car you still wellcome to come..
Taras

G

Unregistered
I would like to come and and see how much kw my car makes

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
I would like to come and and see how much kw my car makes
No probs mate. This is the adress
1/23 Gibbs st. Labrador
ph: 55292313
Next week i will find out what it will start.
Taras

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Ok. For those who are interested dyno starts at 4.30pm. I will be there just after 5pm.
Taras

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Would love to come but it's my girlfriends birthday so I wont drag her there. The lady behind the counter reckons they are once a month, have to catch the next one.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
im heading north tonight so i wont be there. be sure to post up some graphs hey? would be good to see. by the way johno try get them to show you air fuel ratios on the graph too - i suspect you are gonna be losing quite a bit to those, just like most of the rest of us.

G

Unregistered
i didn't go.. sorry.

just tuned my ebc greddy today. and put my front lip on!

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
Ok. As you guys know every dyno gets deferent results.I got 182hp. I dont know if i should be upsaid about it. The guys told me that this dyno get corect reading so my last one could of being a bit high. I had a problem with BC too. Could run 11.2 psi only. The boost was a bit jumpy but the car does feels a lot better after getting muffler replaced. So i hope after getting ebc i will have a better result.
Taras

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
That's a bit disappointing mate - 182hp = 135.7kw according to Google.

Is it stock apart for MBC and exhaust?

Might be best to start saving for an ECU (which can do boost control) to try and get the tuning right as well as consistent boost.

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
That's a bit disappointing mate - 182hp = 135.7kw according to Google.

Is it stock apart for MBC and exhaust?

Might be best to start saving for an ECU (which can do boost control) to try and get the tuning right as well as consistent boost.

Yeah i probable should. Gev told me its not a bad result for a stck car. I wonder how much would it being on APC dyno? Oh well. the car is definetly runs better. Befor new muffler i timed my 0-100km/h and it was over 7sec now its just over 6.

Top Bottom