1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
The next day is now organised!

Details here

Hi all,

I've been looking into dyno day options and am interested to see how many are keen for the next one.

Option 1: ChipTorque is happy to have one on the 5th of July but has raised their price to $80 per car which I'm not too impressed with. Update: they will come down to $70 if we have 15 cars

Option 2: Gavin Wood Autotech on the Gold Coast (in Labrador, near Harbour Town) have a 4WD dyno and can do a session for us. However they can only do it from 4:30 - 10pm on a Saturday so it we could make a night of it :) He is available on July 19 and is getting back to me to confirm pricing but says $50 per car should be fine.

Option 3: APC will run one for free providing that a) we have at least 15 cars and b) we organise our own food and drinks. He also suggested taking a partially refundable $25 deposit to make sure everyone shows up on the day and to cover food and drink. The date would be confirmed once we had the numbers

Option 4: APC also mentioned there will be an EvoOZ dyno day coming up (late July / early August) which we (those of us who are members there as well) could tag along to. Downside is this will fill up VERY quickly and we may not all get a run.

What do you think guys? If we can get 15 confirmed I'm keen to try APC for our own day. So let me know if you can definitely come (providing there is enough notice of the date, assume July 5 or July 19) and if we get 15 (or very close to it) I'll get the ball rolling.

Interested members:
1. Lee
2. Weeaazz
3. Broxky-X
4. Naughtika
5. Daryl86
6. UmYeahESP
7. Outlanded
8. Peter-D
9. Mel-D
10. NickTee
11. VR4Rocket

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
ill make a trip down for sure,to make 15 we'd need nearly all of us memebers in queensland,there wouldnt be much more than that i wouldve thought

if we get a confirmed date ill be able to get work off easy

G

Unregistered
Count Bea in, she's been itching to have a run on the dyno. She;ll bring me along as well :p

G

Unregistered
I say go with APC. We should be able to rope together 15 cars between us... Hell I'll put the GTIR up on there even with a cracked piston ring if I have to! :D

Are we allowed to bring non-VR4 cars? Definately count me in with the Legnum though.

G

Unregistered
yep in in. let me no the dates and ill be there. apc sounds like the one. where is apc.

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
well if non-vr4 cars are welcome then we'll get 15 cars easy,i know mates who will be down for a drive and a cheap dyno

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
when u guys get a date, let me know and ill work on it, id be keen, just have to work around work...

count me in date dependant lee!

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
If we go APC and I can arrange someone to watch the kids Mel and I will come also, in two seperate Leggies.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I am in with a grin!
I will also see with Greg (regular washday guys will know his white leggie)

Oh forgot I guess go with APC....not sure after Frozens interesting results....I might have a 200kw monster eh!! Where is Josh anyway? I thought he would be the first in here!!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hmmm numbers are getting up there. I'll give Nick a ring and see if I can lock in the 5th

cheers

Lee

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
You lose a few guys for the 5th...

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Count me in as well... APC for freee FTW.

If need be I will get my bro to drive my skyline down.

It would be a great comparison between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom