If this is the technology of the future, then I like it ...

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
If this is the technology of the future, then I like it:

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/24826/tesla-model-s-official-details-and-photos/#more-24826

How many other 4 door, 7 seater cars look this good, retail for USD $49,900 and can do 0-100 in 5.5 seconds and the quarter in under 14 seconds? That's like a Toyota Tarago running line ball with a WRX STI or running faster than a stock Galant / Legnum!

Very beautiful lines, especially for a people mover.

I see Aston Martin, Maza6 and Jaguar styling elements in the body.

Stunning car, stunning performance, stunning price and never have to pour petrol again.

The 2 door, 2 seater Tesla smashes the 100 in 4 seconds flat!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Wow I personally think it looks great!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Hopefully it's not as bad as the Roadster tested on Top Gear! If it's as good as they say it is, I'll definitely be considering one :)

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Looks like a Jaguar crossed with a Lexus crossed with that ugly new 4 door Porsche thing.

Combination does actually work somehow though.

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Hey Cyber, thanks for being a TMR reader!

Hi Mike.

TMR has some interesting articles, especially those that avoid the usual press releases that you read on Drive, Carpoint etc.

Having said that, TMR does have a bit of competition from Car Advice.

Out of curiosity, what is your affiliation with TMR?

Top Bottom