the future is bright for members

G

Unregistered
Hi guys.
Some of you may have noticed that I have been active on the site recently.
I am also now in Beijing on business and I have begun trying to source places to buy performance goodies.
So far I have found without hard negotiations the following.
Big brake upgrade biger then brembos with drilled n sloted rotors $1000US
Big intercooler $280US
HKS valve controller $500US
Gauges $25-40US (oil,boost,temp, etc etc)
Speakers and amps at awsome prices.
BOV $50US
and best of all a KKK turbocharger which they use on VW passats for $220US and looks perfect for a upgrade which I will do some serious research on.
Recaro style seats for $170 a pair.
Muflers and manifolds at awsome prices.
I will keep you guys in the loop but it will take 2-3 months but by then I should be able to round everything up and I will be able to organise a group purchase and ship it all out as I have connections in freight into melbourne and sydney.
Email me on anything but be patient on a reply as I am flying out in a few days and I have to put my job first and then I can put the time into a future group buy at serious discounted prices.
Cheers.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Nice work! They all sound like great prices :) Let's hope the items are good quality :)

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
I'll be interested in the seats for my daily...

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
That's really thoughtful of you Adam! I'm sure you'll put smiles on a lot of faces around here doing that :) Look forward to hearing more.

G

Unregistered
This is why I love this place !!! everyone loves to help each other.

Thanks Adam for taking the time to look around.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Legend Mate, I'll definitely take up your offer on a lot of this stuff. Count me in! Post up a message here when you're ready to receive orders.

G

Unregistered
Guys I scored some great speakers today.
I will install them in my car when I get back in a few days.
I looked around for ages and a lot of made in china speakers were 2.5 times more expensive then on US ebay.
EG Lightning audio which I had in my alfa back in australia I got quoted $72 and ebay $47. Lightning audio 6X9's china wholesale $51 and ebay US $19.
Very pissed of but am working on some hardcore savings.
So far found a good set of 6.5 components for $30US which would reatail in oz for $150 easy.
Will keep you guys posted but it will take a bit of time.

Top Bottom