Which cars have the bright Speedo Dial?

drez

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dre
Drive
Galant type S 2000
Hi all,

Really looking forward to sell my S15 and get one of either 99-01 galant or legnum.
One thing I've been searching, Does all type-S come with glow/light speedo background? Or is that something optional, depending on your luck

thanks

G

Unregistered
So to sum it up for u ... End of 98 Type V - end of 99 Type V has the NON high vis dash and no AYC.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
And the Super VR-4s (Series 1, or Pre-FaceLifts) from 1998 have the purple glow with the high-vis dash!

G

Unregistered
Is it possible to swap the Type V dash with a Type S hi-vis one?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
It is. I'm working on it at the moment with my ST-R. There has been a guide put up on the web in dutch and one in german, but neither are for VR-4's, they are for n/a v6's and are different.

I beleive I know how to do it, and as soon as I do there will be an article up here.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
It is. I'm working on it at the moment with my ST-R. There has been a guide put up on the web in dutch and one in german, but neither are for VR-4's, they are for n/a v6's and are different.

I beleive I know how to do it, and as soon as I do there will be an article up here.
You da man, Brad. You'll have to send one Steve's way for being a great bloke ;)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
*chuckles* Well yea... But he IS trying his best to make up for that with OzVR4 after all ;) Surely that is his salvation?

G

Unregistered
Its a normal High Vis Dash with a purple glow around the edge ...

Top Bottom