Coffee 'n' Cars 2012

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
hehehe

ok, can i suggest the 28th of Jan at location to be decided? One of the hills cafes sounds good, someone just pick one

should make a nice tight deadline to get new turbos in :)

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
hehehe

ok, can i suggest the 28th of Jan at location to be decided? One of the hills cafes sounds good, someone just pick one

should make a nice tight deadline to get new turbos in :)

Sundays are better for me :( (unless its arvo saturday)
the 29th ?

As for a venue what about the Lobethal bakery, pretty large car park and coffee is ok?

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
29th is out for me as its my wedding anniversary. Week before on the 22nd is far better chance of getting a leave pass

Bigfoot

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kenny
Drive
Legnum
Have we decided a location?
I reckon the northerners should tee up a meet spot to cruise up together. Flying v formation not necessarily required.

VR4TT

Crunching Gears
First Name
brett
Drive
1999 vr4,cordia turbo,Evo 8,Nissan Autech Elgrand
As of now the 14th, 21st & 22nd are all out for me!!!! :(

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Ok Lee, you started this, now pick a date already;)

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Looks like we lost a heap of posts with the recent outage lol! Steen keen for a meet up on Sunday!

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I'm out for next few weeks.
Feel free to make a Call Dion (or anyone else) if you want this to go ahead this weekend. Hopefully I'll be free sometime in february for another.....

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
I'm keen for Sunday morning. Still not sure if I'll have my car or not, Simon has offered to have my fat ass in his car, so either way I'm there. Did we decide where? and time?

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
I'm keen for Sunday morning. Still not sure if I'll have my car or not, Simon has offered to have my fat ass in his car, so either way I'm there. Did we decide where? and time?

From what I can gather there is no set location or confirmed date.......... Not sure who its up to to decide either but I've kept Sunday free for this :p

kymbo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kym
Drive
98 Galant, S14A 200SX, GC Galant
Jon, If this does go ahead did you want to bring that P/S pump and i can grab it from there?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Well seems theres enough interest for at least a couple of people this weekend - disappointing you cant make it Lee. Theres no reason why we couldnt meet again in a month or so, and fairly frequently for that matter?

Im going to call it, cafe Milano, cnr of Hutt st and Wakefield st, 10.30 on sunday, there should be plenty of parking on wakefield st towards the parklands. It was good enough last time when Rob and i were there

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Will see you there, bringing the wife too, dont hate on me, it is her daily after all :p

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
the more the merrier, wives/gfs etc are always welcome, we're a family friendly forum :)

forgot to add ill be in the ute :( will park around the corner, out of sight

Top Bottom