Coffee 'n' Cars 2012

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Care to google maps an image of where you guys are planning on parking?

I'll see if I can make this one

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Too easy Kym. I'll just cruise up in whatever I have available. I was thinking of a hills run but at that time it would be boring as with traffic.

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
should be able to make that.....

it's.simon

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
VR-4 Galant Type S
Sounds good, but yeah doesn't sound like a good time for hills. Do you still need a ride then Jon?

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
PARKHERE.jpg

should space somewhere there - not perfect for the coffee and cars concept but it ll do

Also, people coming from the north may want to remember that the tour down under will be running around, so montifiore, king william and Frome rds will probably be closed

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
sorry im now a apology, My lengum and I have to do a run up to the riverland and back this weekend now. bugger it.

it's.simon

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
VR-4 Galant Type S
Just wondering if this is still happening? What kinda numbers are we looking at? I gotta scoot after about 2 years. Chinese new years

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Yeah, I'll be there. I really should be stripping that Legnum but you guys are a good distraction...plus it's gonna be hot. Sweatin' like a whore in a church!

it's.simon

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
VR-4 Galant Type S
shieeet guys, i didn't get home until 6am due to work. (nightclub) i ended up sleeping in :cry: same time next week? Should meet up at Burnside shopping centre early morning and head up Greenhill.

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Sorry guys, had to bail. Drove in, then got a call from work, so had to split. Did see Jon running late on his way in though. Car painted (didn't check for dents)?

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Ah, it was you! I heard one but was busy looking at the old Kawasaki cruise. Nope....Still Senior dent.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Good to catch up with everyone and meet Adam, his missus and the very shiny new car!

I really need to charge my camera so i can get some photos at these sorts of events

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Cheers Dion, was great meeting you all, the missus even put up with all of the car talk which was good! Have to organise some sorta cruise soon enough

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
You're all a welcome distraction from work...although at 35 odd degress it's easy to find a distraction.

Steve_1

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Stephen
Drive
VR4 Galant
Damn it all... I would've been keen for this!
My own fault for not being on these forums for a while I suppose.

Top Bottom