[SA] Coffee & Cars - Saturday May 28

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Probably be about as high-tech and better quality work than half the exhaust 'businesses' out there! :)
Yeah mate I am flat chat at uni until the 7th of June (final presentations for Masters project :S) but after that I'll be free as a bird. Will organise to come grab a few then.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
PHOTOS!!!

Didn't have much time to get decent ones, but here is a few. Played around a bit with colours on a couple so they may look weird :p Others were taken facing into the sun so a bit bright, tried my best to do a quick edit, but I should be doing Math :(

DSC_7496Edit.jpg

DSC_7494Edit.jpg

Played with colours... Dunno if I am happy with the look, but at least it's not as washed like the original!
DSC_7489Edit.jpg

DSC_7488Edit.jpg

DSC_7486Edit.jpg

DSC_7485Edit.jpg

DSC_7483Edit.jpg

DSC_7475.jpg

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
It was nice to meet all of you! I got some photos of people (after half of them left).

Img_7219.jpg

Img_7220.jpg

Img_7221.jpg

Img_7222.jpg

Img_7223.jpg

Img_7224.jpg

Img_7225.jpg

Img_7227.jpg

G

Unregistered
Nice photo's! Shame we didn't really get any while we were all together having coffee etc, mooks got a few happy snaps just as we left though.

Edit: Yup there they are haha.

G

Unregistered
Was good too meet the moo-man and put a face to a name I chat too all day every day lol.

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Still at work, looking at these photos of the meet I missed because I had to come to work :(
Lee, why is your car always so freaking shiny? I know the photo's edited but it seems to be insanely shiny in every photo, what do you use?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Looks like you had a bit of fun! With good coffee, it's a lot warmer than the Vic meet-ups at a car wash :)

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
mazda SP20, wanting a Galant
That was a good meet guys, good to meet some new people and just chill. I'd also like to thank Peter for helping me decide to get a manual legnum and not a ralliart colt which were the 2 cars i was tossing up. Time to clean up the SP20 get new tyres and legnum it is :) :) :)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Good to catch up as well as meet a few others, was a good morning. We really should try and make this a regular (perhaps monthly?) thing, at a regular place.

I quite like the silver colour, it hides the dirt really well - my car was filthy and looks pretty good in the pics above. And yes, Lees car is always shiney!

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Yeah, was a good way to start the morning, sorry I had to bounce early. Was good to meet some of the guys I hadn't yet. Thanks for organising it Lee and yeah it should be a regular thing.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Still at work, looking at these photos of the meet I missed because I had to come to work :(
Lee, why is your car always so freaking shiny? I know the photo's edited but it seems to be insanely shiny in every photo, what do you use?

I was only clean today because i washed it about 30 mins before coming to the meet. It was its first wash in about 8 weeks lol

Glad the concept worked! I was worried that most people wouldnt want to meet in the morning for coffee, was happy to be proven wrong.

Also good to finally put a face to the Moo-man. Hope your friend doesnt think we're too weird a bunch of people :p Thanks for the photo's, I think the one of Lachlann telling steve & I to get out his car is a good one ;)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I stand corrected. I guess Lee's car was clean! I only remember all the scratches and chips in the front bar... :(

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
yeah it was clean but the front bar is pretty f**ked. One day i'll get it resprayed.... but not likely any time soon

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Lawl, it was a car meat, what did they think you'd talk about.... marbles? :p

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
Matt, she knew what to expect and didn't actually complain. She puts up with my car stuff simply because I am such an awesome friend :p

Oh, and steef asked me why I didn't bring the marble machine lol

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
My friend just said this to me:

"It wasn't ALL boring. There's a certain amount of interest in listening to obsessive people talking about a topic you know NOTHING about."

obsessive? us???

Top Bottom