[SA] Coffee & Cars - Saturday May 28

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Time to revive this thread. I think at this stage will probably be at Norwood, Coles/Gloria Jeans car park. Park in the South West corner, being there by 9am we should be able to get all the cars together then can get coffee from GJ.

Again, this is a social catch up, and may end with a small cruise at the end (rather than before)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Time to revive this thread. I think at this stage will probably be at Norwood, Coles/Gloria Jeans car park. Park in the South West corner, being there by 9am we should be able to get all the cars together then can get coffee from GJ.

Again, this is a social catch up, and may end with a small cruise at the end (rather than before)

Was just thinking about this

For those with a bit of spare time after coffee, the APC adelaide hills tarmac rally is on the 28th too, perhaps could go for a cruise up to one of the spectator points afterwards?

ASH STEEVO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
VR4PLAY aka ASH
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S - VR4PLAY
oh dear...at risk of various payouts in the future... i dont drink warm liquids... does this mean i dont meet requirements of the crew :(... haha i havnt met any of you guys in adelaide and ive had a legnum for bout a year now.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
They serve cold drinks, so have an iced coffee? but no, you dont have to drink coffe, tea etc. You can just come and say Hi.

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
I come in the lux lol only joken. I miss my legnum, runs to his room and cries like a big school girl hahaha

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Of course come in the Hilux Michael. This is a social meet for members of the forum. Not everyone has a VR4 yet or any more, its about catching up and talking about cars in general.
I'm instructing to you bring the hilux :p

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
Of course come in the Hilux Michael. This is a social meet for members of the forum. Not everyone has a VR4 yet or any more, its about catching up and talking about cars in general.
I'm instructing to you bring the hilux :p

and do a skid lol

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
:lol: I dont think this hilux could skid if it tried... crush a VR4 or 2 maybe, but no skids ;)

ASH STEEVO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
VR4PLAY aka ASH
Drive
haha... sounds dope. im still waiting to get my car back... did you sell it as a car michael?? or still parting?? and are you gonna get another legnum? or moving on?
?/?

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
It does drift ringys it the wet grass hahaha.

Ash Sold it to Jon on this forum, maybe a galant in a year or so sell the gf's car and get one for us both to drive but will be her daily and my power fix lol.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
I put it in the diary when the thread first started to ensure nothing clashed! So if all goes well I will be there.

ASH STEEVO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
VR4PLAY aka ASH
Drive
haha nice... like your style, hope she can drive tho... my misses fucked my bumper first time she drove my old car. lol

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
List so far:

Me,
Derek (Mookers)
Steve (jdm_vr4)
Dion (bogan bob)