2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
I'll have to try for the next one as I'll be interstate this weekend :(

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
mazda SP20, wanting a Galant
Hey guys, been a while since I've been on here, so I've just seen this. I'm a yes I reckon. I'll be reppin the SP20 again BUT the plan is to get back behind the wheel of a legnum again :D :D :D except this time round I can afford one :)

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Working :(
So a no for me. Look forward to some photos though.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Vic i know of a nice galant for sale ;)

Ill be out in the Legnum though

No takers for heading to the Rally after the meet?

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Would love to go to the rally, but I'm moving house this weekend. I have a leave pass for the morning... well kinda. I'll have Lachlann with me for certain, and Brooke may or may not make it, depends if she wants to sleep in :lol:

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
bugger it Lee, im out. My wife just then got a acting job for sat, so im in charge of the (3) kids... (+ 2 friends!).. i even had the car clean!

Let me assure you, i would much prefer coffee and car chat..... maybe i bring all 5 kids down and let them loose in cafe? :)

To make up for my absence, ill tip in my gossip now...

I took my brother in law for a quick blast in the Legnum the other weekend, he'd never been in it. Dawdling at 50km/hr.. sharply add full throttle... Auto thinks.. (bracing itself for the punishment to come) then takes a big leap from fifth right back to second. Forward motion comes on quite abruptly when you pour in 300hp or so over a couple of seconds like that! Needless to say he was really impressed..

I did take him up windy (germantown) hill at some rate of knots although i never like to push too hard through the twisties with passengers, i cant stand being a passenger myself like that so i dont impose it on others. But he was also very impressed, and didnt think the ride was that diabolical either.

His words... " Gee.. It doesnt look that quick!!" Mission accomplished..

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
bugger it Lee, im out. My wife just then got a acting job for sat, so im in charge of the (3) kids... (+ 2 friends!).. i even had the car clean!

Let me assure you, i would much prefer coffee and car chat..... maybe i bring all 5 kids down and let them loose in cafe? :)

To make up for my absence, ill tip in my gossip now...

I took my brother in law for a quick blast in the Legnum the other weekend, he'd never been in it. Dawdling at 50km/hr.. sharply add full throttle... Auto thinks.. (bracing itself for the punishment to come) then takes a big leap from fifth right back to second. Forward motion comes on quite abruptly when you pour in 300hp or so over a couple of seconds like that! Needless to say he was really impressed..

I did take him up windy (germantown) hill at some rate of knots although i never like to push too hard through the twisties with passengers, i cant stand being a passenger myself like that so i dont impose it on others. But he was also very impressed, and didnt think the ride was that diabolical either.

His words... " Gee.. It doesnt look that quick!!" Mission accomplished..

what he say on the back of the ZX mate :p

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
Lee I won't be maken it sorry... Only chance I've got to make my exhaust for the hilux. Maybe next time I'll lead us through a hills run bahaha

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY

Aww, come on Eddy! I've got Lachlann with me, and the more kids the merrier. Simply strap one of them to the rear strut brace and you can come :D

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Lee I won't be maken it sorry... Only chance I've got to make my exhaust for the hilux. Maybe next time I'll lead us through a hills run bahaha

Your punishment for not attending? Modify my exhaust to take a 3" cat. I need my exhaust pipe extended and flanges added/shifted. Let me know when & where ;)

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
Your punishment for not attending? Modify my exhaust to take a 3" cat. I need my exhaust pipe extended and flanges added/shifted. Let me know when & where ;)

lol might be able to do something for u see how i go with this one first lol.. someone that is a master a exhausts is adam, he made the one on his skyline and a few others.

is your exhaust stainless or mild?

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
I'm still in, can only chill out for 30-45 mins though as I have a some jobs booked.

Top Bottom