Status
Not open for further replies.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Does anyone have an IFS lying around? I need one fast and I sold my spare about a week ago (that worked out well)....

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Whats an IFS, remember I'm old school.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
IFS = Ignition Failure sensor, the thing on the top of the front rocker cover. Got one?

Kenneth

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Kenneth
Drive
1999 Galant VR-4
If you need one due to failure, you can bypass it by shorting pins 3 and 4. This will at least restore power to the coils.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Well that solves the immediate problem I guess, and I'll order a new one like I meant a week ago for later :)

The way it works I can't really see a problem without having it.

Please close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom