Imlachs Self Serve S1 Galant Getting Wrecked

tiv

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Paul
Drive
XF Falcon
Hey Folks,

I was down at Centre Rd Wreckers yesterday and came across a little surprise. They have a series 1 White VR4 galant in the yard getting wrecked. So if any one is interested in any parts I would suggest you head down there. It's an tippy, light front end impact (front bar and bonnet wrecked). Otherwise surprisingly still in tact.

I have some pics for anyone who wants to see whats there.

Cheers

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
How's the stickers down the side of it!

TOYO and ​Pirelli!

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
I might go check that out since its pretty close

G

Unregistered
Hey guys do you have any contact details for this place? If I get a few tiny things could someone pick them up and post them for me?
Is anyone going to see it?

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
By the way judging from the interior dome light, it looks like a series 2. No guard flares, so therefore a type V.

Edit: but the upholstery looks like series 1. Hmmm....

ConnerS

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
02 Legnum type S
98 Lancer Evo 5 GSR
By the way judging from the interior dome light, it looks like a series 2. No guard flares, so therefore a type V.

Edit: but the upholstery looks like series 1. Hmmm....

Tiv said it was a series one...
Facepalm incoming?

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Tiv said it was a series one...
Facepalm incoming?

No facepalm required. I know what Tiv said, I was just attempting to muddy the waters a bit... the dome light in my series 1 does not look like that :p

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
Does your series one have a sunroof?

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
I was there around 11am having a look at it. nothing really i would find useful for myself. I did however see a silver PFL leggy there, in the carpark not for bits and pieces. I tried waiting around for a bit to see if it was anyone on here, but had to go back to work.
todaycarpark.jpg

dredayTT

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Dre
Drive
Legnum VR4 1999
Went down for a look today...all the good bits seem to be gone but there's still plenty of stuff left! I might head back this weekend to salvage some other stuff from it :)

If anybody needs anything in particular let us know and I'll see if I can get a hold of it?

yoshimitsu9

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
stefan
Drive
ae86 sprinter
I was there around 11am having a look at it. nothing really i would find useful for myself. I did however see a silver PFL leggy there, in the carpark not for bits and pieces. I tried waiting around for a bit to see if it was anyone on here, but had to go back to work.

yeh that was me!

was checking the galant out to see if i could poach the lca's off it for a super short term fix but the balljoint boots on the wreck were totally fucked then the hj galant but tore the boot trying to pull it out so ordered a new set from ralliart nz later that day

Top Bottom