Idling at the Lights
Lifetime Member
First Name
Tommo
Drive
2001 Pearl White Legnum, TR Magna
Items and prices:

ISC Coilovers - $400 SOLD!

Selling these as I upgraded to Tein Super Flex Wagons a while ago and now they're sitting around the shed taking up space. These were operating fine when I took them of the Legnum, I just wanted something with a bit more control and better high speed dampening so I replaced them with the Teins.

Coilovers.jpg

FL Rims - Free for pickup, $50 if posted. SOLD!
These came with the car when I purchased it over 4 years ago and they've moved with me a couple of times since without being used... Need to clear them out. Good condition apart from gutter rash on 1 rim.

Rims.jpg

Rim rash (bottom left rim)

Rash.jpg

Stock Intercooler - Free SOLD!
Again, had this one since I got the car and I need to stop moving it...

Intercooler.jpg

Delivery options:
Prefer pickup, but I know that there isn't a great market in the ACT, so happy to post. I'd probably box up the intercooler, but if it suited the buyer I'd prefer to palletise the rims and coilovers and send through a courier.

Payment methods:
Cash, direct deposit or paypal (details via PM)

Contact details:
Reply to this thread or PM

Edit 18 Sep 2016: All items sold!

nathanp

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Nathan
Drive
Mitsubishi 380
Any idea on postage cost for the coilovers to the central coast 2259?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
would like to purchase the rims please, postage to 4114 is needed please

Minh luong

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Minh
Drive
Galant
can I have your phone number??? or can u SMS me by this number 0421880078. I'm interesting your coilover
Items and prices:

ISC Coilovers - $400

Selling these as I upgraded to Tein Super Flex Wagons a while ago and now they're sitting around the shed taking up space. These were operating fine when I took them of the Legnum, I just wanted something with a bit more control and better high speed dampening so I replaced them with the Teins.

FL Rims - Free for pickup, $50 if posted.
These came with the car when I purchased it over 4 years ago and they've moved with me a couple of times since without being used... Need to clear them out. Good condition apart from gutter rash on 1 rim.

Stock Intercooler - Free

Delivery options:
Prefer pickup, but I know that there isn't a great market in the ACT, so happy to post. I'd probably box up the intercooler, but if it suited the buyer I'd prefer to palletise the rims and coilovers and send through a courier.

Payment methods:

Contact details:

Items and prices:

ISC Coilovers - $400

FL Rims - Free for pickup, $50 if posted.

Stock Intercooler - Free

Delivery options:

Payment methods:

Contact details:

engie tommo

Idling at the Lights
Lifetime Member
First Name
Tommo
Drive
Any idea on postage cost for the coilovers to the central coast 2259?

Hi Nathan, sorry for not checking this earlier. I just ran a quote through www.e-go.com.au for a 19kg skid that's 700x500x300mm (WxDxH) and it's $54.45 using the express freight option. I'm not 100% sure of those dimensions, I've got one at work that I'll be able to use so I'll double check the size, but that should be a pretty good indication of the price. I'll check it tomorrow morning and update you.

Also interested in coils with postage to 3805.

Hi Dee, same as above with the skid size. Using the express freight option it's $31.35 for you.

would like to purchase the rims please, postage to 4114 is needed please

Hi Christian, for the rims I've used a standard Aus pallet (1165x1165x350 WxDxH) which I should be able to find at work. Again through www.e-go.com.au using the express freight option and 37kg it's $151.80. Strangely the "Economy Road" price is $221.98, I would've thought that should be cheaper, but there you go.

engie tommo

Idling at the Lights
Lifetime Member
First Name
Tommo
Drive
can I have your phone number??? or can u SMS me by this number 0421880078. I'm interesting your coilover

Hi Minh, happy to chat but I'd prefer to do it either in the forums or via PM thanks.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Hi Christian, for the rims I've used a standard Aus pallet (1165x1165x350 WxDxH) which I should be able to find at work. Again through www.e-go.com.au using the express freight option and 37kg it's $151.80. Strangely the "Economy Road" price is $221.98, I would've thought that should be cheaper, but there you go.

ouch.. ill see if funds still agree..

engie tommo

Idling at the Lights
Lifetime Member
First Name
Tommo
Drive
ouch.. ill see if funds still agree..
Yeah that was more exxy than I thought it'd be! So I checked out what old pallets we had floating round at work and we have a 920x920 which is about as small as you could go (rims are 450 diameter) and the new quote through e-go is $93.23. A bit more realistic a price, but still a bit.

Nathan and Dee, the smallest suitable pallet that I could find lying around is 760x480. It doesn't really change the prices, for Nathan it'd be $56.21 and Dee it'd be $32.89. If something a bit smaller comes in I'll put it aside.

Also, I haven't included any insurance for those prices. If you wanted it, here're e-go's prices http://www.e-go.com.au/infopage.do?page=indemnity

hr31gtr

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Philip
Drive
1999 EC5A Galant
2003 BP5 Liberty Gt Wagon (wifes car)
1997 GC8 Wrx (gone)
i'll take the rims if naughtika fall through, can pick up as i'm in ACT

engie tommo

Idling at the Lights
Lifetime Member
First Name
Tommo
Drive
Rims and intercooler sold. Coilovers still available

Minh luong

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Minh
Drive
Galant
can I have more info for the coilover???exp any leak....
and can u do a bit cheaper for it??? I can pick it up

engie tommo

Idling at the Lights
Lifetime Member
First Name
Tommo
Drive
Hi Minh, sorry but you're a day too late. The coilovers have just sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom