key fob pics

G

Unregistered
i have just stripped my key fob for the central locking and ive found the circuit board but need to know how the positive side of the bat links to it as that part is missing.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Ged I haven't pulled mine apart, but if you could post pics of the front and back of that circuit board I could probably tell you.

G

Unregistered
???? are you talking bout the central locking key and how the positive side of the battery links? if so i have pics of inside the key and the peice that connects to battery as mine is missing it so my key dont work.

G

Unregistered
thats the one joe. got the circuit board can see where i think it touches it but i have no pos part, wondered if i could solder a wire or something.show me joe show meeeeeee. also need to know the bat voltage please,many thanks for the help.

G

Unregistered
you need the metal thing to conect to the battey
joesholiday218ul6.jpg

joesholiday221bt9.jpg

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Joe if you flip the battery over it should have markings showing its type, voltage etc.

G

Unregistered
i need to rewire mine as i dont have the part pictured above, i only have circuit board. now all i need is the voltage please. thanks for the help ged.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Ged have you tried asking on ClubVR4 also?

I'll be happy to pull mine apart once I get the replacement, but until then I'm not game to screw around with it - the buttons are really worn and the screw is rusted so I can't afford to be without it if it won't go back together!!

Top Bottom