First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
It's a bit better, still doesn't look as good as the VU though

G

Unregistered
In the spirit of honest constructive criticism, ill also say I think the previous (VU) set up was nicer.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk 4

Yo_Mang

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Blake
Drive
2002 Mitsubishi Legnum
Call me crazy but my favourite is actually the wing! Makes it look aggressive and all JDM yo!

Second to that I like the VU one too!

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
imho, this peice is the most critical part of the ute conversion. i reckon its still too thick.

G

Unregistered
I appreciate the great feedback. As you know without YOUR feedback this would look pooooooos.

Iv iv taken on board the info and what ill do it complete this cap. Panel this side and allow you to see it all in 1 colour ok.
further that I'll then try a narrower cap. The issue is the gap and rear window covering ability

G

Unregistered
Ok guys well here's an update..
Iv made twin battery compartments in the rear wells
And fitted the sideskirts temporarily
Aswell as some more paneling work
null_zpscaa18120.jpg

null_zpsdc1f5994.jpg

null_zpsb596db66.jpg

null_zps161bc631.jpg

null_zpseebec73a.jpg

null_zpsd18a28ff.jpg

marksanne

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Mark
Drive
1999 8G VR2 Galant & 1996 8G VR4 Galant
Getting close now!!! Awesome. The front bumper and side skirts aren't much of my personal taste and I feel a more subtle approach will only benefit such a one-off car, but then, it's not important compared to what you've created here. Keep it going!

G

Unregistered
I really like the skirts hey, they are a sort of big tuff skirt to suit the rear and front bars.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
I think it's comin along really nicely. Thumbsup for dedication.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Hi Quinton, Have you had a look at the rear pillar of a Legnum. It would give a much thinner look. As it is, its still too chunky and to my mind doesn't fit with the rest of the vehicle.

it's.simon

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
VR-4 Galant Type S
Fuuaarrrk the side photos and rear quarter photos look so damn tough! Is that the front bar you plan to use? Everything is so aggressive so seeing a meaner front bar would be sweet.

G

Unregistered
I'm undecided on front yet guys.
Thsnx for the great response

Robert you MUST remember it's NOT anything yet but merely hints a bit of what I need.
The version 2 I made that everyone was starting to dislike iv altered to incorporate the wing more of wich iv achieved.
There's only so much shaving I can do to still allow for the rear window to be capped otherwise it will ve visible and ugly so I feel this is a great happy medium for both my and my supporters thoughts.

Top Bottom