Lifters for $11.70 each (Hydraulic Lifters, Lash Adjusters, Tappets)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I posted this over in the lifter recon thread, but though it could do with a mention here: I got a set of lifters from Veale Auto Parts for $11.70 each ($280.80 for the set). Part number was VL136, Veale's reference number VLA3214. Normal price on these is $13.50, but I was given that discounted price over the counter just by asking for a quote. They WILL ship interstate too (if you can't find them locally, but as they get their parts ex-East I expect you MUST be able to find them over there somewhere) - if you want a set, best to call their Redcliffe (main distribution) office on 08 9366 3666.

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
or meek have em for $275 i just got mine from there recently

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
Id suspect they all the same all come from the same place

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Meek must have dropped their price - they used to be over $14 each. Oh well, at least that gives West Aussie members another alternative *shrugs*

G'day Lee - you back in a VR4 again, huh? Yep I'm alive - just über busy. I've been living on around 5 hours sleep a night for a couple of years now and I just don't have the time to think about cars, let alone do anything about it! :banghead: I bought those lifters on a whim while picking up parts to service the wife's car - it will probably be a year or two before they actually get installed...

Yike! >.< Just realised how terrible my sig looks with the new colour-scheme :( Better go change that yellow text...

Hope you're all doing well and you're spending a great deal more time on your cars than me!!

EDIT: sig fixed ;)

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
I got the special tool to get it done within an hour! Could organise a weekend and get it done?

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
yeah but i had to grind it down a bit make it a lil bit thinner to do all of them some gaps were tighter than others

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Thanks for the generous offer, Tim! Unfortunately weekends are actually worse than during the week for me, as I'm on full-time-parent duty - at least there's day-care during the week! Maybe make some kind of donation as an incentive to borrow it from you some time? *smiles hopefully* Happy to give you a bond, of course!

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
yeah but i had to grind it down a bit make it a lil bit thinner to do all of them some gaps were tighter than others

My mechanic said the same thing when he did mine with said tool

Top Bottom