Little help?

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Hi guys and girls,

Was wonering if anyone in the ACT would be prepared to pick up some seats for me and drop them to an E-go depot in Queenbeyan? The ebay seller cant drop them off for me as he works 6 days a week and I want them bad...

I will pay for this service accordingly

Please PM me if anyone can help

Cheers

Adam

G

Unregistered
Why not just pay E-go to pick them up from the seller?

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
They can do that? Sorry I'm an E-go noob, the guy works six days a week so it might be difficult for E-go to even pick them up? Ill have to ask him

G

Unregistered
I've had stuff picked up from my work before, you just need to send the seller the E-go shipping label to print out and they can then leave the items at reception etc. I guess this will be a problem if he's a tradie and moving between work sites every day though.

Alternatively he could leave it with a relation or friend who is home during the day, the driver will just take the packages and be on his way. The only problem you may get is it they are massively heavy and the driver refuses to lift them into his truck.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
You going to buy Aaron's seats Adam? He mentioned someone was interested in them from SA.

I mentioned to him about the door to depot thing. He's a sparky that works stupid hours. I reckon best thing would be for him to just shrink wrap them and leaves them at his door for the courier.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Small world.... evo 8 Aaron?

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Yup. Spoke to him last night and he told me you are going to go touch his car in very special places and make it go fast......er

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
figured it was someone on here, I just want the seats!

chardo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
richard
Drive
2000 type S, Manual and Recaro's
Hey mate, I would be happy to pick up and drop of if you still need it. Just let me know.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Ill let youy know mate just need to get in touch with the seller and see if you can pick them up when he is home, dont fancy him leaving them out the front for the courier to pick up

chardo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
richard
Drive
2000 type S, Manual and Recaro's
No dramas, check where he works as well, might be possible to pick up from his work.

Top Bottom