Macca's back in Toowoomba.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Hey guys. I've finally made it back to Toowoomba, well sort of. I'm currently staying with some friends out at Pittsworth but I just wanted to see how many people we have in the Toowoomba area and if you guys wanted to meet up for a coffee or something?

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Guess this means I won't be seeing your good lookin' facelift in Townsville anymore.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Yep :( I was in Townsville for 3 months with my car either busted or in the shop. Would have been good to go for a cruise while I was there but I left just after the new year when I got my car back. I've been in the Toowoomba area for a while now and thought I better try and catch up with the local crew :)

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Holiday/work :p

I left the Army and decided I liked SEQLD so moved down this way. I don't have any work at the moment but I'm working on it :) once I get some work I reckon I'll come to brissy for sure but while I'm not working I better save my money a little :(

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Guess there isn't too much in the way of VR4‘s in Toowoomba anymore, I swear there use to be, :)

I did see a FL Galant at bunnings the other day, anyone know anyone down this way?

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
There was 1 but haven't seen him on here in some time, I think he sold, there is 1 in Gatton, but he's not on the forum. I'm next at Plainlands, as you come towards Ipswich then off it goes.
I don't remember you being in the Army

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Spewing :'( at least there was 4 of us in Darwin :p oh well. I'll just have to make it to a Brisbane meet some time :)

I was in the Army for 7 years, got out beginning of September last year and moved to Qld.

Top Bottom