For Sale QLD Macca's Stuff For Sale, Trying To Clean Out The Garage.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Items and prices:

All Items are ONO, If you think I have too high a price on something make me an offer :)

Evo 8 MR Intercooler $100

Front and Rear Rocker Covers $100

Front Roll Stop $10

Injector Rails $40

Clock Top $20

Front Engine Mount $10

Manual Leather OEM Shifter Knob $50

Facelift Hot Side Intercooler Pipe $10

OEM Front Strut Brace $20

Climate Control Unit $40 Each

Gunmetal MMCS Centre Console - no shifter surround $50

Shadow Pro BF 52mm Oil Pressure $100

Stainless Exhaust and Extras $250

Condition:

Evo 8 MR Intercooler - Good.

Front and Rear Rocker Covers - Good.

Front Roll Stop - Worn.

Injector Rails - Good.

Clock Top - Good.

Front Engine Mount - Worn.

Manual Leather OEM Shifter Knob - Fair.

Facelift Hot Side Intercooler Pipe - Fair.

OEM Front Strut Brace - Good.

Climate Control Unit - Good.

Gunmetal MMCS Centre Console - Good.

Shadow Pro BF 52mm Oil Pressure - Excellent.

Stainless Exhaust and Extras - Average.

Description:

Evo 8 MR intercooler - Picked this up ages ago with the intention of installing it but just bought a bolt on kit. It looks to have had a bump on the bottom but hasn't caused any real damage. I polished up the end tanks a while ago, could probably use a re polish or just paint them.

Front and Rear Rocker Covers - Beside being a little dirty these are straight of my engine as when I did my 100k service I put some powdercoated ones on. Great to paint then do a quick swap with your own.

Front Roll Stop - This is my old front roll stop, good to get a new one installed then just swap your own out.

Injector Rails - A bit of surface corrosion like all aluminium engine components. These were off my engine and are spare as I painted a set then swapped them out.

Clock Top - I now have a gauge pod where this was so I don't need it.

Front Engine Mount - The rubber is buggered and will need replaced(I'm also selling a new rubber) but the mount is all good.

Manual Leather OEM Shifter Knob - Normal wear and tear on this but still good or can be reupholstered.

Facelift Hot Side Intercooler Pipe - Normal dirt and what not.

OEM Front Strut Brace - Beside the marks on the silver part this is in good condition, would be good to get powdercoated then swap yours out.

Climate Control Unit - One of the units has a little wear on the fan switch but beside that seem to be in good condition.

Gunmetal MMCS Centre Console - This isn't in bad condition, has a couple of marks as pictured but still in pretty good condition I think and quite a rare colour - shifter surround no longer for sale.

Shadow Pro BF 52mm Oil Pressure - Brand new in box, only opened the box to look at them when I bought them, ended up getting different gauges as I wanted three and needed smaller gauges for the centre gauge pod.

Stainless Exhaust and Extras - There is a bit of a story about this system, was originally a Tanabe system but I had a HKS Hi Power Titanium tip fitted with a straight pipe made up for the track but the place that did it did an average job and I wasn't happy with their work. If you don't mind that then you can run the HKS otherwise you can just run the original Tanabe muffler which isn't a straight through but does sound nice, just wan't loud enough for me.

Delivery options:

I can post the smaller stuff but the bigger stuff(exhaust) may need to be picked up or I am looking at coming to the next Brissy wash meet so I could bring some stuff with me.

Payment methods:

Would prefer Bank transfer but I'll take Paypal too, I'm pretty easy :)

Contact details:

Just PM me through the forum if you're interested in anything and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Toowoomba QLD.

Photos:

IMG_1749.JPG
IMG_1779.JPG
IMG_1757.JPG
IMG_1758.JPG
IMG_1760.JPG
IMG_1761.JPG
IMG_1762.JPG
IMG_1763.JPG
IMG_1764.JPG
IMG_1765.JPG
IMG_1766.JPG
IMG_1771.JPG
IMG_1772.JPG
IMG_1773.JPG
IMG_1774.JPG
IMG_1775.JPG
IMG_1776.JPG
IMG_1778.JPG
IMG_1780.JPG
IMG_1781.JPG
IMG_1785.JPG
IMG_1786.JPG
IMG_1782.JPG
IMG_1783.JPG
IMG_1784.JPG
20140323_160721.jpg
20140323_160727.jpg
20140323_160733.jpg
20140323_162930.jpg
IMG_1500.JPG
IMG_1514.JPG
IMG_1515.JPG
IMG_1516.JPG
20131130_153624.jpg
20131130_153633.jpg
20131130_153644.jpg
20131130_153654.jpg
IMG_1767.JPG
IMG_1768.JPG
IMG_1769.JPG
IMG_1770.JPG
IMG_1752.JPG
IMG_1753.JPG
IMG_1755.JPG
IMG_1756.JPG
IMG_1750.JPG
IMG_1751.JPG

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Yep I was selling with the other exhaust stuff if you want that too :p fair warning though the welds and stuff on it are a little dodgy hence the low price for the lot.

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
I'll take the flares :) and I'm also keen to buy the under brace :)

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
The steering wheel, shifter, flares and under brace are sold pending payment. Sorry Symond, as I said in the meet thread, if the sale falls through I'll let you know and bring them along.

steve1979

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
steve
Drive
97 legnum vr4, 08 accord
Where are you in QLD as I may have someone for pickup? If to far would you consider sending exhaust and maybe some other parts to Sydney?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Hey mate, I live in Toowoomba and I'll be going to the Brissy meet this Friday. I guess I'd consider it but I don't know how much freight would cost you. What other parts are you thinking of getting?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Hey mate, the short shifter is already spoken for and I'll have to try and get a box or something for the exhaust to try and get a quote but at a very VERY loose guess I'd say it wouldn't be cheaper than say $100 but that's a big guess.

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
Is the centre console facia but still available, and can you still put a double din unit inside. The one on mine has been butchered. Now I can't fit a double din in there.

Cheers.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Hey mate, the centre console if for an MMCS so won't suit a double DIN unit. the centre console is now missing the shifter surround so just the air vent and MMCS console.

SOLD:
Under brace
Steering Wheel
Short Shifter
Flares
A pillar cover
TME Engine mounts
MAF
Oil cap

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Hey guys, I thought I had updated this but apparently not. The exhaust is sold sorry.

Fl0w

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Kalven
Drive
1998 Mitsubishi Legnum.
2010 Kawasaki ninja 250cc
1996 BMW 318I.
Is the second gauge a boost gauage?

Top Bottom