Meet & Greet - End of Sept.

G

Unregistered
Hey guys,

At this stage i'll be heading over in a cpl of weeks, dates are still being confirmed but should be either the last week of september or the last few days of september/first few days of october. More than likely the last week of september.

I'm hoping to drive over, just depends on whether the car is finished with compliance and registered in time and i've had a chance to do a quick oil change etc on it. Otherwise i'll fly over and will probably rent a car.

Either way would love to catch up with everyone and put some faces to names of those n00bs that i've been speaking to daily :p :D

Maybe a cruise or cruise/pub dinner at the end of something? Once dates are confirmed shortly I will update this post/thread.

Steve

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Aw I'll be road tripping to Vic during the last weekend of September!

G

Unregistered
i'll potentially be there over two weekends :)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Vic or Syd? =O

I'm doing Great Ocean Rd =]

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
If you pull this off we'll have gone from no meets to 3 in 2 months:love:

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Agree on the better =P

OOoohhh I bet I hear some vic people cranky hehehe

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Cool count me in as interested as long as I still have the Super.... which I guarantee I will.

Otherwise I'll be there in my baby Starlet..

G

Unregistered
tentative booking for the 25th & 26th sept. ill be there for about a week but its looking like thats the weekend it'll fall on.

G

Unregistered
apologies, dates changed...its now looking to be the weekend of the 9th/10th october, for financial reasons. stupid bills.

not sure where ill be staying yet. i generally stay at chatswood, but i reckon this time ill either be up on the coast, or in the CBD.

G

Unregistered
this just gets worse, my exam for the course im doing is around those dates, so atm - the dates for the trip are unknown, but it WILL eventually happen.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
apologies, dates changed...its now looking to be the weekend of the 9th/10th october, for financial reasons. stupid bills.

not sure where ill be staying yet. i generally stay at chatswood, but i reckon this time ill either be up on the coast, or in the CBD.

Haha I live right next to Chatswood!

My road trip dates changed from the original weekend you mentioned (25/26th Sept) to the weekend crossing the 9/10th October.. So it seems we were destined to not meet at this meet!

G

Unregistered
u just dont love me anymore :(

dad lives in chatswood, and its one of the many suburbs i've lived in whilst growing up in NSW :)

G

Unregistered
no date as yet, im planning on driving the vr4 over but since its just disappeared into a black hole, i have no idea when that will be.

Top Bottom