Mine's Ecu Questions

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Hey man, no stress, all good. Found it via advanced search > search single content type > search type as posts > keyword as just 'mine' > search titles only > show results as threads :)

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Actually I don't have any spare at all (except for one mines one), and yes all the mines ones i've come across haven't been able to be flashed, surely someone up there has some 7201s though and maybe a7202/3. I know Kenneth was looking to offload one of his 7203's....

Anton_Willows

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tony
Drive
1996 Legnum VR-4
See how i go for now, i might just keep the mines for abit.. am I still able to get a TCU flash? I presume with an SAFC II or Neo (gotta get the Karman fix) I could adjust a/f still..
I will be intrest to see the specifications on it (i.e boost levels), I have emailed Mine's about getting some information via the serial number provided to them.
I presume the fuel pump isn't standard either, will have to have a look and see..
I get pretty good milage on the highways but its terrible around town..
I think I'll need some decent rotors and pads next.. lol

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
The safc are rubbish, poor resolution and no ability to control what matters most; ignition timing. Sell it to help cover a flashable ecu.

Anton_Willows

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tony
Drive
1996 Legnum VR-4
I dont have the SAFC, I got the Neo.. but it's useless to me as it wont take readings from a Kaman sensor.. I've already got a guy buying the HKS EVC IV as I've decided not to go in that direct anymore, I keep reading great things about the 3 port though..

Top Bottom